Thursday, February 7, 2013

Poem 682. Beauty of dew

                                                            Beauty of dew
There is dew on leaf which went away when we touch it in life it just vanish in few moments
And just limited time on each time after all that dew which look so perfect on every time it is
Something so nice for limited time then I see those drops on every point I just feel one thought
From inside those water drops which look so good for that time are not something which are
So nice on every point because those drops have inside that beautiful shine which will touch us
On every point of life I feel one thing from inside that water drops which have so much beauty
Is so nice on every part of life I feel that water which look so good on that point doesn't look
So much nice on every angle of life I feel one thought from inside that those water drops which
Have that beauty inside will look so perfect on every angle and on every point I feel when I look
At those drops I see that lovely shine which look so pretty on every point those water drops
Which look so nice on every point are not something permanent but temporary thing of life
When we see that beauty which shines every time I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Many things which look so beautiful and nice are nothing but just things which we get for few
Moments and for few time those water drop which look so good on every angle of life will look
So wrong when I went ahead and try to touch in life because it will vanish in just few moments
And it will not look that much nice it's beauty is nothing but just something which touch our heart
And then vanish in few moments of life those drops which look so good to us on every moment
And on every time will look so good to us on every moment of life those water drops that look
So good on every moment of life began to help us on every moment to go ahead with time but
When I just feel one thing from inside that dew will vanish after few moments and after some time
I feel just one thought from my mind that dew is nothing much but just temporary thing of life
When I pay attention to those drops I just feel one thing from inside that those drops are going to
Vanish after few time I feel just one thought from my mind that dew drops are nothing but those
Dreams which I see in night those dreams will vanish after some time they look nothing useful
But something that goes away after some time I feel just one thought from my mind that those
Dew drops are not worth that much importance in life because if they vanish in just few seconds
In life what is use of them in life those water drops which shine on leaf will seem to have that
Dream which hurt from inside those things which are so precious inside life those things are
Dew which are taking us ahead inside life they are so good on every moment and  when from
That dew shines sunlight I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which will look so
Good inside life because dew is nothing but one dream which will stay with me for my life
Because it will have that incomplete thought on every point I feel just one thing from my mind
That this dew will not look that much nice on any point because when it shine on leaf I feel
That it is some thing so wrong on every point because those water drops will have that beauty
Inside which give to our eyes that perfect happiness and that shine on every moment and on
Every time I feel that dew will have that look which will have beauty on every point but when
That beauty is not going to stay for next morning in life should we pay attention to it in life but
Somewhere heart scream one thing from inside that we need to pay attention to it on many times
Because those dew drops are for limited time but other thing also have limit so should we need
To understand one thing from inside every thing will have just limited time on every angle of
Our future and life I just feel one thing from inside that dew is not something which is so good
And perfect for life when days move ahead I feel just one thought from inside that dew is that
Thing which will look so wrong on every point because it will not stay in same way in life
I just have one thing from every angle of life after all that dew which touch my mind is not
Looking that much nice on every point those water drops which will have perfect shine will
Not look that much nice on every angle of life I feel that just like dew every thing is temporary
In life and I feel so sad on every point I feel one thought from inside those dew drops which
Look so nice on every point because they have beauty inside and they are just for few time
Then why should I feel sad maybe I should learn to enjoy that beauty when I have it in life so
Then I learn one thing from life every thing is for limited time and we all have just two choice
In one we can enjoy it or in another we can just keep crying because nothing is going to
Change on fact of life that every thing is temporary for us inside our future and inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...