Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Poem 680. Facts

                                                                    Facts
So hard is a task searching for that fact which is not wanted by any part of heart on every
Moment and on every part we just feel one thing from my heart I feel that those facts which
Are turning in totally wrong way on every part after all those facts which are having different
Sort of fact I feel just one thought from my heart that those facts which are having different
To our heart those facts which are taking those knowledge are turning on every part after all
Those facts are turning totally wrong on every part but then I feel one thing on every part
But then those facts which are doing many harms on every part I have one thing from my
Thoughts and my heart but then those facts are having so different effect on every part
That those facts are something which are having different effects due to knowledge on
Every part I feel one thing from my mind and on every part but then I feel one thing from heart
I feel that facts are something which are important on every part I feel one thing from those
Thoughts and it is regarding facts which will have impact on every part but fact is not just
Some knowledge that will touch our heart it is also that part which will take us ahead on each
And every part from heart I just feel one thought from inside of thought and my heart because
When facts will come ahead I have one thinking from my heart that those things which are
Having effect on every part because those facts which are taking ahead on every part but then
I feel just one thought on every part that those facts which are having different thoughts in
Each and every part but then I feel just one thing from my heart that those things which are
Having different facts on every point from heart those facts which are having so many effect
On every point inside from heart I feel one thing from my heart but then those facts are having
Different effect on every heart on every part that fact is so different on every point and heart
Those facts are going ahead on every part I feel that facts are having different effect on heart
And our thinking in life I feel one thing from my heart I feel that those facts which will have
Wrong thoughts on every part but then those fact will have unique effect on every part but
Then those facts are not going ahead as per our thinking on every part I feel just one thing
From every part I feel that facts are not going ahead on any moment and on any part to heart
We just feel one thought on every thinking and on every part that those things which touch
And hurt our heart are not going ahead as per our thoughts I feel one thing from our heart
But then I feel that facts are turning totally wrong on every part inside life those facts are
Looking so good to our heart  then I feel that one thing from every part that those facts
Are going to look so nice inside life on every part I have one thought from my heart but
Then facts are turning positively to our heart that facts are turning totally different for our
Thoughts and our heart we just feel one thing on every part I feel just one thing from my heart
That those facts are confusing us on every part I just feel one thing from my heart but then
I feel one thoughts that those facts will look so wrong when we want them to look so different
For our heart I feel one thing from my heart that those things which are looking so wrong
On every part are having reactions on every part I just have one thought from my heart that
Those things which are important to me as per my facts are confusing me on that part
Which I have created by my thinking on every part I just never understand what are my thoughts
About any part but those thoughts are taking us ahead on every part I will have one thought
From my heart that facts are those proof which are hurting our heart I feel one thing from
My thoughts and my heart that those things which touch me never take me ahead on every
Part for my heart I feel that those facts are put together to get them from heart I just feel one
Thing from my heart that facts are those truths which are having so wrong effects on our
Thoughts and our heart I feel one thing from my heart that facts are turning in totally wrong
Way on each and every heart I have one thinking from heart that those facts are hurting me
On every part I feel just one thought from every part I feel just one thing from my thoughts
And my heart that facts are confusing me on every part but still they are important inside heart
So I feel one thing from my heart that facts are so important inside our heart on every part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...