Monday, February 4, 2013

Poem 675. Darkness

                                                                     Darkness
There are nice views and there are bad things in life on every moment I just feel one thing
From inside that nice things are attracted us to many thoughts and points but some times
I feel that we are attracted more to good thoughts than bad one in life when we move ahead
I just feel one thing from my mind that good one are always welcomed by me and bad one
Are always part of life on every moment I feel just one thought from inside that good and bad
Things are just part of my life but I just hate to see bad things to enter in my life but still I just
Feel that good one are also standing with bad one in life on every point and on every time but
Those things which are of two types should be treated with same respect but I feel good one
Get less importance and bad one will get more in life on every moment and on every time
I feel just one thought from my mind that those thoughts which are good and bad on both part
Inside life I feel one thing that those things which touch me on some points seem like those
Things which are turning in wrong way in life good as well as bad things which are taking
On different positions in life those positions that are good as well as bad one will react in
Different way of life those things which will have two sides will look so nice on some point
But when we see negative side we just feel we no longer want just good things in life those
Things which look good to us on every point of life are welcomed but when bad thing enter
I feel that I just capture it inside my mind sometimes I feel world is cruel it let that thing to
Enter in life but then when things move ahead I feel that world never let it enter it is just my
Own thoughts and own mind those good as well as bad things which will create problems
In future and inside life those things which look so different on every angle of life I just feel
One thought from my thinking and from my mind good one as well as bad one will have reaction
In life after all those views which are creating problems in life those good and those bad views
Are creating effects on life but when we keep good views bad seem like enter in that point
I feel one thing from inside that there are always two sides because when regarding one thing
We get good view then for other thing we automatically introduced by bad point those views
Which are perfect for my world seem to enter negative thoughts in my life I just never understand
What I feel from inside that how did good views turn in bad one when I was trying to keep just
Good one in life but when we think in good way from our mind that good things are not that
Much welcomed but still they will remain inside life those good things which are creating for
Life that beautiful shine in life black thoughts are creating problems in life because those thoughts
Which belong to those sad days of life on which neither sky looked wonderful nor I like sunshine
 Because on those moment I just don't feel happiness from inside on that moment I have surrendered on darkest night
Thoughts which are taking me from bad to good one inside life on every point I feel one thing
From my mind good and bad thoughts are creating reactions on every point I just feel one thought
From inside that those thinking which will create reactions inside life I feel that those things which
Will create impact on my life I want good side in life but when bad one enter in life will look so
Wrong on every point I feel just one thought from inside those good as well as bad points will
Have reactions  in life but then those things which will bad as well as good for our life those
Things which are bad one will look so wrong but then when they enter with good thing they
Are like coins to two side when I say some one is good people assume I am saying bad for other
Side but then now a days I have assume there is also one good side how nice it will feel in life
Then I have one thought from inside that good one also entered in my life just due to bad one
Sometimes so even that darkness have some positive side we need to see it some times when
We see good one comes with bad we feel upset but we never thought other way in life so those
Thoughts are precious to our mind on every moment I feel just one thing from my mind that
Good one will come with bad one that is so nice I feel now how much glad I am inside life
After all those things which are so precious inside life I feel one thought from inside but then
When I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which I said bad for one person in life
But then I see that other assume it is good for other person and it will give us so good shine in life
I just feel one thing from my mind that I have not good thoughts but people feel that I am saying
Good for those people inside life those things which are so precious inside life will have bad
Reaction in life I feel one thing that in life just can't good or bad because every word seem to
Have another side on every time in our life we need to understand it fully inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...