Saturday, February 16, 2013

Adventure story 72. Honesty

                                                                       
                                                                    Honesty
Rajan started his new job at factory.There was lot of new things to learn.He was so scared when he entered in that factory. Motilalji was owner of that factory. Rajan went in his office. Motilalji was sitting on chair.Then Rajan said slowly"Motilalji May I come in?"Motilalji looked at him in strange way.He was looking with such anger that Rajan felt that he had insulted him. Rajan once more time repeated his question. Motilalji "Come in."Then he looked at Rajan carefully and finally spoke"I am not Motilalji. I am Keshav. His manager and caretaker of this business. Motilalji is like god for me.He is the one who bring me in this business.Feed me when I was on road so he is my god.You can't call him"Motilalji".You have to call him "Sir".Don't you teach to respect seniors and great people like Motilalji. How dare you call him with his name?Never again try that."Rajan said sorry and nodded. Rajan was so scared.Then Keshav smiled. Keshav"Now don't look so much scared. I just got angry because you have called Sir with name.Just relax I will tell you what you suppose to do."Then Keshav started explaining Rajan about his work. Keshav was quiet nice and peaceful man.He explained Rajan everything very nicely.After that Rajan started working regularly under Keshav. Rajan was so involved in his work that he never got anytime for discussions.But he never noticed Motilalji for many days.
          Then suddenly he noticed a big car standing outside factory. Rajan ran inside the factory in hope of getting big client.A middle age man was standing near machine and checking it. Rajan"Can I help you?"That man turned and smiled.That man"Are you new in this factory?""Yes.""I am Motilal.""Oh so sorry Sir."Then Motilal came near Rajan and patted on his shoulder like a friend."Come on let's start work."Then they worked together. Motilalji was a very nice man. Rajan felt more comfortable with him.Then after some time all employees began to come.Then Keshav came inside when he saw that Rajan was settled with Motilalji. Rajan felt that there was dislike in his eyes.But he pretended to be happy. Rajan found out that Keshav was very possessive about Motilalji. But slowly Rajan managed to create good relation with both bosses.One day while they were doing some work an expensive car stopped out side factory. A man came out of it. Rajan was so excited to see such wealthy client.Wealthy clients were rare in their factory.Now a days their factory was doing good business but not extraordinary.They needed wealthy client.That man came near Rajan. That man"Can I meet Keshav?""Sure.I will call him."Rajan ran to Keshav and informed him. Keshav came outside but when he saw that man.He got upset. Keshav"What do you want?"That man gave a sweet smile.That man"What else?I just want to own factory like this.""But Motilalji don't want to sell.""Okay then what about you?""What about me?""Actually I have already bought new factory and it is working nicely.But I need new person who have experience.I think you know value of experience very well.You have work for this factory like a machine.You spend day and night for this factory.."Keshav was about to say something when that man stopped him and continued"I know Motilalji treated you like his younger brother so you can't leave him.I can understand and I don't expect that from you.Actually I just want you to find some one like you for my factory.I will give him Rs.80,000/- per month.I know that it is large amount.But I know value of experienced person like you.I mean not you but person sent by you.I know you can't leave Motilalji. So sad!!But I can understand.I just want you substitute.Only if you can join me.But I know you can't so send someone.Bye."Before Keshav could able to say something.That man already went away in car. Rajan"Who is that man?""Mr.Shrama."Before Rajan could ask anything Keshav literally ran away inside factory. Rajan just stood alone there while watching that expensive car going away from factory. Rajan just knew one thing that man must be too wealthy to make such a offer.
          After that they never discussed about Mr.Shrama,they just did their work.But Rajan could feel that Keshav was upset by something.One day finally Keshav told him.Keshav"Did you know Motilalji met one person secretly?"Rajan was shocked first time Keshav was calling Motilalji by name instead of calling him 'Sir'.Rajan could feel something was totally wrong. Rajan asked"Who told you that?""I saw him personally. Motilalji was having dinner with some wealthy man.I saw that and when I was about to go near him. Motilalji just ignored me.I can sense that something was wrong.I think..."Then He suddenly turned around and noticed that Motilalji were entering in factory.Keshav gave Motilalji a nice smile. Keshav "How are you sir?"Motilalji "Fine and how are you?""Fine Sir."Then Keshav went away with Motilalji. But Rajan could clearly see change in their relationship.After that day Keshav always started to say everything against Motilalji.One day Keshav told Rajan that Motilalji was giving him less money for transport.He had to spend cash from his own pocket to do the work.Rajan"Then why don't you say that on Motilalji's face?""I can't say like that.If I do something like that everyone will think that I am disloyal to Motilalji.""Come on you can't spend your money like this.You don't earn enough.""I know. Motilalji is giving me less salary still I work for him because I always thought he cared for me.But now I think he is changed."Rajan was shocked.Just due small negligence by Motilalji Keshav was jumping on totally wrong conclusions. Rajan"I think this is mistake. I will talk to Motilalji.""No.Don't do it. I don't want to discuss this."After that Keshav angrily went away. Rajan was so shocked.He could feel that Keshav and Motilalji's relation was affecting without reason.Then he thought that he should tell Motilalji everything.But when he remembered Keshav's anger,he decided that he didn't want to take the risk.
        After sometimes Keshav came there and started screaming on Rajan "So you are spying on me by orders of Motilalji.How dare you?You don't know my other side.You just saw my good side never saw my bad one.Now you will see what I can do.""But I never said did anything.Why are you so angry with me?"Then Keshav threw some money on Rajan's face.By this time all factory worker were standing around and watching that scene with shock. Rajan was embarrassed that he wanted to run away from there. But Keshav was holding his shirt so he had to push Keshav if he wanted to free himself.By then some one must have called Motilalji because he came there. Motilalji"Keshav leave him.Are you out of your mind?"After hearing Motilalji's voice Keshav came to his sense and took his hand away from Rajan's shirt.Motilalji"What happen?""Nothing Sir.Just this Rajan was insulting you."Rajan was shocked.Now every one was looking at Rajan accusingly. Motilalji What did you say Rajan?""Sir he is lying."Rajan was sure that no one would believe him because he was new employee and Keshav was working there for years. Rajan could clearly see that no one was trusting him. Rajan could feel that he was on verge of tears.When Motilalji talked"It okay.I know you must be joking and Keshav took it seriously.Right?"Rajan just didn't know that what he suppose to say next.But before he could say something. Motilalji ordered all crowd to return back to work and told Rajan to do same thing.When Rajan went back to his work. Keshav came near him and said"Now you can see clearly.What will happen if you try to cross limits.That Motilalji will not help you...""Enough.I never spied on you and I will never did anything against you.You are imagining things.""Ohh!So you are claiming I am mad.""I don't claim anything.I just said that I never spied on you.That's all.""Now stop pretending.I know very well.That Motilalji is planning to sell this company and you are helping him in it.""Why did I do that? I like my job.""I know.He must have give you something bigger."Then Keshav gave him strange smile. Keshav"You cheated me so I embarrassed.If you repeat your mistake,you will suffer."Rajan wanted to protest but when he saw Keshav's face.He felt that it would be useless.
          After that incidence Rajan started staying away from Keshav and Motilalji also started keeping Rajan with him. But it made Keshav more aggressive  He started to find Rajan's mistake every day and began to scream on him.Rajan was so frustrated by this. One day by mistake Rajan typed one extra letter "K" in word "Okay".Keshav began to scream on him. Keshav "I know why are you doing this.Just to bankrupt this factory.I know what is your and Motilalji's idea.You want to sell this factory.I know your all intentions.You can't fool me.I am keeping watch on you.Yesterday I saw you near the same cafe where I saw Motilalji visiting the rich man.""I don't know what are you talking about.I never done anything like that.I just went to purchase my toothbrush and necessary things.""Wow you are born liar."After that Keshav began abusing Rajan.Once again Motilalji came.When he started convincing Kehsav that he was imagining. Keshav literally threw resignation on his face. Keshav" I know what is your plan Motilalji. I am giving you this resignation because I know you are going to cheat us all.Everybody listen to me this man is going to cheat you.Search for new job or you will be jobless."He was screaming this before whole factory.All workers were scared and confused.Finally Keshav went away.But he created enough effect on workers.From that day slowly many experienced workers left the factory. Motilalji began to suffer losses. Rajan was so angry at Keshav .Rajan was totally convinced that Keshav did it all because he wanted to join Mr.Shrama. Keshav began to work for Mr.Sharma immediately so it all was proved.But Motilalji didn't give up.He fought with all situation and Rajan helped him in every way.They worked for days and nights.They found new workers and trained them.Finally factory started working fine.After some days the same man Keshav mentioned came.He was client.He visited factory and gave order.Their factory once again began to work with full force.One day suddenly Keshav came again and began to scream "Why don't you sell this factory?You have to sell it."Motilalji"Are you mad?Get out of factory.Dishonest person!!I don't want to see your face.""No you are lying.You have to sell factory."Keshav continued screaming this sentence.Finally Motilalji called Police who decided to take him to hospital.Since Keshav was once honest worker. Motilalji decided to personally took him to hospital. Rajan also joined him.When they took him in hospital.A psychiatrist came to attend him.He checked him by then Keshav's family came there. Motilalji was shocked to see them.They all wore such expensive clothes.Even Motilalji's family never wore that expensive things.Then finally Doctor came out.Doctor "This is Paranoid delusions.This happen because Keshav don't want to think that he is unethical or dishonest.He wanted to earn money.Look at his family and you can clearly see their needs.But still he wanted to be honest so he created a delusion around himself that Motilalji is cheating him so that he will feel his unethical behaviour is right so when Motilalji don't sell that factory.His delusions were shattered and he had to face the truth so he had nervous breakdown."Rajan"I never heard such kind of thing."Doctor smiled and said"Human mind is full of surprises.You can never guess what is inside."Then Motilalji and Rajan left after all what happened to Keshav was his own problem.None of their business.They had done favor by coming there.
                                                                            The End
                                                   
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...