Friday, February 22, 2013

Poem 707. Small mistakes

                                                             Small mistakes
Some times we write some thing and it all goes totally wrong on some point it seem that
Things are not that good as we wish from inside we just then have one question from inside
It is just small mistake should we need to change it in life on every moment we feel one thing
On every point I feel one thing from my mind that those small kind of mistake inside life
We feel one thought from my mind those mistake will look nice on every point but then
We have one thinking on every point I feel that those mistakes which are creating in life
Those mistakes which are so important inside life those wrong things that are important in life
I feel one thing from my mind mistake which are written on every point I feel that we need
To do work properly in life I feel one thought from my mind that those written things in life
I feel one thing that when mistake is small it look so good inside life I feel one thing from
Inside of our mind those mistakes which are having reactions on every point inside life but
Then I feel one thought from inside I have done my work on every point those things which
Are so important inside life mistakes which we have done in our work will look so wrong
On every point I feel one thing from my mind those small mistake should not lead to important
Point inside life I feel that those mistakes which are so small will not effect on every time so
Then I feel one thing from my mind that small mistakes could be ignored in life on every point
Those things which are so important in life seem like time and effects we took to do that thing
On that point so sometimes even when we see that we have done some small mistake in life
We feel that we can ignore it in life after all who was going to spend on it so much time
And who is going to let it move ahead in life we feel that small mistake can't turn that much
Big blunder of life one thing from inside I feel one thing from our mind that those things which
Look so hard to understand inside life so then I feel that thought will look so wrong on every
Point inside life I feel mistakes are small things inside life I have just one thought from my
Thinking and my mind so then I feel one thought from my mind that mistakes are something
Which are having effect on our life will look totally wrong on every point inside our life so
I just feel one thing from inside those mistakes which are small become biggest mistake in life
Those small things will become something which we need to move ahead inside life on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from my mind those small thing become something
Which are bigger on every point we feel one thing from my mind those small things which
Will look so good and perfect inside life until they are small and limited on every point because
Those things which are so small on every point will look so good only limited for whole life
But that never happen inside our life slowly those things will become bigger inside life I feel
One thought from inside those small things will turn into some bigger on every point I feel
Just one thought from my mind that small things are those things which turn something
Hard to ignore by any one in life small mistakes mostly become bigger after some time so
If you can then change them in life but when you can't change them accept them as part
Of your life but never expect one thing that they will disappear from life what ever be those
Mistakes are part of our future and life I feel even small mistakes are those parts which
Are having big effect in life so if you can change them then don't ignore it on any point then
Just do those changes and don't think about money or time because one day you will be sorry
And have to apologize in worst way for such mistakes in life those things which are happening
On every point will have some different effects on life I feel just one thing from inside that
Those things that are happening in our life will turn into some thing more complicated and
Bigger from time to time because those things are having different reactions in life which
Will tell us not changing is biggest mistake of life because when we think it is hard work
We never able to guess how hard it will be to gain once again that trust in life which was
Lost due to that small mistake which lead us in totally wrong way of life when we move ahead
We just need to understand one thing from mind that those things which help us are not going
Ahead as we thought in life mistake is small but it is not small in other people's eyes and it will
Become big with time so I just feel one thing from inside those mistakes which we make in
Our future and in our life are not moving ahead as per our thoughts and our mind because
Those mistakes are something which have created worst effect on life so we must change them
Even if it take time and if we can't then we must accept it in life that we can't forget them
On any moment or on any point because those mistakes are creating bigger effect on our future
And on our entire life I feel just one thing from my mind that small mistake is that sword
Which cut our heart on every moment and on every point with negative thoughts which enter
About us on every part of our future as well as our life on those part which gives peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...