Sunday, February 17, 2013

Poem 697. Justice of life

                                                                Justice of life
Sometimes in life justice seem to fail in life but then I feel just one thing from inside that
Those justice which are done on every point I feel that justice is something so precious in life
I feel just one thing from my mind justice is something special for us in life but question is
That what are wrong thoughts and what are right thoughts on every point we just have one
Thing from inside that wrong and right things are both part of our future and our life I just
Have one feeling from inside that right and wrong both thoughts are two sides of every point
But justice is something which we can never decide when done in life we just feel that it just
Proper time for justice and on that moment nothing changes in life all those thoughts which
Will have effect in mind look totally wrong on every point because those thoughts of justice
Are turning wrong way in life justice is something totally complicated inside life on every
Point but then I feel one thought from our mind that justice will have different motives in life
Some feel that justice is something important inside life but it seem so interesting on some times
When it is done it look so different on every angle of life like sometimes right one lose and
We feel anger on that point wrong one will get every thing as they like but those things which
Will look so different inside life just in few days we see new different things in life after all
New concepts where introduced inside life that justice which will lead to some problems
Inside our life I feel one thing from inside that justice is strange thing once inside life but
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that justice which touch us on every point but then
I feel one thing from inside mind justice is something which will have impact on us in life
But justice is something which are moving ahead on every point we feel one thing from my
Thoughts and mind justice is something that was so important inside life but then when
Something worst happen that first thing enter in life so I just decide I will ignore mistake of first one
Because I wanted justice more for next one who was worst that I thought in life those things
Which are moving ahead inside life justice is wanted more for second thing in life because
Those things which are needed seem like justice for second one more in life on every moment
I just began to ignore first one's mistake on that point because when first one was forgiven
By destiny on last time it was turning worst on every point because those things which are
Leading to injustice seem matter more inside life I feel one thing from inside that those things
Which are turning wrong way in life when second one enter I feel that first one can improve
With time so then I feel just one thought on every point those things which will look so wrong
On every point will have wrong impact on life so I feel that I can forget first person's mistak
Because I want safety from second one in life I feel one thing from my mind those things
Which will look so wrong on every point I have another concepts in life I have just one thought
That justice is not going to be made on first one since it is not made for long time it all seem
So wrong on every point those things which will have bad impact in life but then I feel just one
Thing from inside that those thoughts which touch us on every point will look so wrong on
Every angle of life I feel that justice will be when second thing look worst in life on every point
I just feel one thought from my mind that things are not moving as per my choice but when I
Start to move ahead in life I just feel one thought from my mind that suddenly first one began
To get punish for past mistake in life so it seem like rule of life that first one will get punished
But it seem so wrong time because second one is worst but god seem to think second one is
Best source to give justice in life I know that my heart don't agree but god must know best in life
May be god want first one to become clear that remaining just half right in life so then I feel
Just one thing from inside that second one was worst so what will god do next in life I know
That second one will get punished after some time but it seem as if second thing is so wrong
On every point but then after first and second thing inside life I have two different thoughts in life
That second things which will confuse us on every point I feel one thing from inside that those
Second thing will hurt us until destiny will decide inside life I have one thought from my mind
May be we are going to suffer on some points because we have did mistakes on some points in life
Because those things which are part of destiny in life are not that much good and nice because
We all do some mistake in life so in way of justice life can make us suffer on any point because
Even sitting quietly and watching crime is also wrong on some point of our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...