Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Poem 678. As per choice

                                                                  As per choice
When I just look at sky how I wish that I can see same color and lights those colors which
Look so good to me manage to touch my mind and heart how nice it seem to me as well as
My mind that those color which shine in sky will look so good to me and so fine when I start
To think from my mind and my heart that those colors which look so good to me will look so
Shining but some colors just doesn't manage to touch my heart but sometimes they are seen
In sky on every part I just have one thinking on every part that those color which touch me
Look so good for my heart when I watch that sky I just felt so touched by it's beauty I just
Feel one thought that sky should look that way because I feel every one will think just like me
From my heart one thought which will come only too late to me that those colors which shine
In this sky will look so good for me but then after some time I understood one thing that those
Colors are nothing but just perfect thing for me because when I will move ahead from my thinking
I just feel one thing that those colors are not touching me in sky I saw those nice things which
Are turning in wrong way on every moment and on every thinking I just feel one thought on
Every moment in my thinking that in that sky I will see many sort of colors but not always
My favourite color will be good for human being because each human being will have different
Thoughts and thinking I just have one thinking that may be in my life I feel that sky will have
That beautiful colors which touch soul of human being we just never understand that how can
We turn to proper thing those colors which look so good in my sky will have bad effect on
Our thoughts and thinking because in sky we just see those colors which will be beautiful for
Our mind and our thinking in that sky we just can't keep seeing those beautiful things and
Same apply to our life we can always get our favourite thing so sometimes we adjust with
Other person and their thinking we need to understand that world can't prefer just our thoughts
As their thinking but when we are so sure that we are correct as human being we just began to
Feel that we are not that perfect in life on any thinking that we should tell the world that those
Thoughts will not make us winner on any point or on any thinking we just kept one thought
On every thinking that in this world we need to understand we just have to keep our thoughts
Too limited to us as human being but then comes next question if we can't force others then
How can we get forced in life by other human being because in life we can move ahead as
Per our thoughts and our thinking on every moment as human being we need to move ahead
With our thinking but when other start telling us that we should just move as per their thinking
Suddenly I will began to feel that I don't want to move ahead in world as per their thinking
But world seem to tell us on every point that they don't want to listen to our thinking but at
Same time they tell us that we must obey their thinking how wrong is that thought and that
Thinking which tell us in life that we suppose to move ahead as per our thinking as a human
Because we have right to keep our thinking on every day and on every thinking we will keep
One thing that when in life we see those lights in sky which will look so good in life on everyMoment on every point we just feel one thought from inside that in this sky we see those nice
And perfect lights but in my soul I feel they will give us so good shine those lights which I see
Inside sky will look so nice on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I just like
Those lights as I like thoughts of my mind so I just keep those thoughts limited to me and
My mind and those thoughts will look so good for my entire life I feel one thing from inside
That those lights which shine in sky will look perfect on every point those things which will
Look so good on every point I just have one thinking from my mind that I will move ahead
As I like that I should not force others to like those colors which I like but at same time I feel
I should not surrender my choice because others don't like it in life I keep my choice and let
Other people keep their choice as per they like but sometimes I feel that I can understand it
But other just don't in life but then I feel that I must once again act as per my choice so I should
Just ignore them and went ahead in life without thinking what they like because if they spend
Their life as per their choice then why should I stop myself from living life as per I like in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...