Friday, February 22, 2013

Poem 708. Digging truth

                                                            Digging truth
I can clearly see the fact as mountain and rocks when it stood before me so clearly then
Why didn't other see same fact I just never understand in life how did things change in just
Few moments with few facts how can people confuse from one point to another point inside
Some concept or some fact when we move ahead I just feel one thought about each fact
That those truths which we have inside are clear as mountain in life can be changed in few
Moments and in just few facts because when I start to explain I feel so sure that I can't tell
Any one that part of this world on every point in life I just feel one thing from inside that those
Truth which are so important to us are precious to our mind those truth which want to explain
To you in life are something so good on every moment and on every point I just never understand
One thought from inside of my mind that if I have found some truths then other people are
Not understanding those truths in life I feel just one thing from my mind that truths are those
Things which are having worst impact on us in life I feel one thought from inside that those
Truths which touch us look so easy to get in life I just feel one thing from mind I feel one
Thought from inside that truth which is so visible in life I feel one thought from inside that
Those truths which we see from inside can't be always seen by others on every point but
Those truth which are having effect inside life are can't be seen clearly by people in life
Those things which look so truthful on every angle of life we just feel one thought from
Every angle and on every point that those truths which touch us in life will look so good to
Our thinking in life I just feel one thought from every angle of life truth which look so good
To our life but when we try to explain it to others to them it seem some insult on every
Moment and on every point when we move ahead in our life we need to understand one thing
On every point those thoughts which are so true for our life are not that much truthful on
Every point I just feel one thing from my mind that some truth are so harsh that we just don't
Want understand them in life when I move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that
Those truth which are clear to me are shocking to other people in their life because they just
Never believe them are any truth in that angle of life it feel as if those truths are not that much
Healthy for mind may be they just wanted to reject them because they are breaking their dreams
Which they have from inside I just feel one thing from inside that those truth which I want
To explain must be understood by those people by their own thinking then only we can and
Able to achieve something in life when we move ahead then we must understand one thought
From our mind that those truths which will touch us are not that much right on any point
Because those truths are telling them one thing that they can't win so easily in life and that is
One fact which is hated by most people inside life when we want to move ahead we just
Want one thing that is to win in life on every moment we just feel one thing from inside that
Those facts which touch us on many points will look so wrong to us on every moment of
Our future and our life when we move ahead I feel one thought from inside that those things
Which touch me will not help me that much in life I have one thinking on every point that
Those dreams which we have in our life are not moving ahead according to our thoughts on
Many moments and on many points but just due to that cause rejecting fact is not that good
For our life because we all know that facts are something which are so important to us on
Every moment of life but we can't force others to accept that fact on any point because those
People are just managing to confuse facts in life I feel just one thought from my mind that
Those facts which are as strong as rock and as solid as mountain are perfect for my life so
On every moment and on every point I feel one thought from my mind those facts which
Look so perfect to us will manage to escape from those people in life because they never
Want to see the truth because it will disturb their plans and life but if you think peacefully
Then you will understand from mind that those things which look so good to us are not
That much good and nice on any point of life because facts which are so important to us
In life are something we made just because we want to remain happy in our life and they
Are not that much truth of our future and our life on any moment or on any point inside life
It is not about digging truth we have never dig it in life it is about watching those mountains
Of truth but we can't do it because it is not what we want inside our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...