Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Poem 714. Health

                                                                   Health
When we get sick we always promise we will not act that way after that inside life but
Then I feel one thought from my mind that health is something precious inside life and
That health which is part of our mind I feel one thought on every point that health is that
Sort of thing on every point that health is something which always have effect on us at
Each and every point it seem as if health is so important sort of point that we just feel one
Thinking from inside that health is precious to us on every point because that health will
Look so nice but then I feel one thing from inside that health is something which will look
So wrong on every point that health is only thing we truly need in life because without
That health nothing is more precious in life when we feel something wrong with health
Suddenly every thing comes to one halt on that point those things which will have impact
On our life look so good to us on every moment and on every point we feel that if our health
Will be cured we will take perfect care of it inside life never let our health to get hurt on any
Point of life when we start to move ahead in our life we feel just one thought from our mind
That health is that precious thing which touch our thoughts and our mind on every moment
We just feel one thought from inside that health is something which will look so nice on
Every moment I just have one feeling from my mind that health is something so valuable
On every point of life I just never understand what I feel from my mind that health is something
So important and precious in life when days went ahead I just get perfect and once again I will
Start my life and then I will began to feel we are moving ahead on every angle of our life when
Things will move ahead we just have one feeling from inside that health is okay so we can do
Our work on every point we feel that doing our work is something so good on every point and
We feel just one thought from our mind that health is that precious thing which will look so
Unimportant when we have it inside life on every moment we just feel one thought from my mind
That those things which are so important for our life are those things which are so important
Inside life I feel one thing from inside that those things which are regarding to something
So important like success in life began to look valuable on that point and I will just began to
Get convince about one thought from my mind that those things which are so precious to us
In life began to look more and more valuable on every point I feel one thing from inside that
Important things are those things which are as valuable and we can get money due to them
In life I just began to feel one thought from inside that we want many things which are so
Important and precious for our life when we move ahead we feel just one thought from our
Thinking and from our mind that those things which are touching our life are nothing but just
Those things which look so good and perfect on every point I feel just one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind that those things which will give us importance are needed more
And more inside life suddenly as other normal things become useless for our life on every point
Those things which are regarding health become less important because I will began to feel
That my health can't be hurt in life so I will began to do all my work without thinking of health
Or other things in life I just feel one thought on every point that things which touch me in my
Future and in my life are not taking me ahead on any point I feel just one thought from my mind
That things which are needed are more valuable and health can be adjust inside life so then once
Again I will began to do many compromise inside life regarding to health because suddenly that
Health become some thing not that much valuable in life when we move ahead I just feel one thing
From my mind that those things which are leading to problems are something which will give
Our thoughts success on every point I will never understand what I feel from inside but still
On every moment I have one thought from my mind that health is that thing which required to
Have power inside life health is that thing which need to take us ahead on every point I just feel
One thought from my mind that health is that wealth which is needed by us inside our life so
When we move ahead I feel one thought from my mind that health is something which will
We need on every point health is that part which we want to take for granted on every point
And then when it began to get damage once again we start from beginning in life once again
We sleep on our bed and promise our heart on every time that we will not do those mistakes
With health next time but sadly we forget that promise every time because life have temptation
On each and every point I just feel one thing from my mind that health is something important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...