Friday, February 15, 2013

Poem 696. Anger and pain

                                                              Anger and pain
When some thing wrong happen in a life you just want to come ahead and want to fight
On every time we just feel one thing from inside life that wrong thing will happen on sometimes
Inside life when we start to move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that pains of
Losing are not that much good in life but do you think that losing means wrong thing have
Happened every time I just feel one thing that may be god have decided that we should lose
With some logic in mind that things which are turning in wrong way inside life will include
Anger on every point those thoughts which are so precious to our thoughts and mind will
Look totally wrong on every point I feel that anger is something which will manage to hurt
Because losing is never that much wrong in life those incidence on which we lose something
Wrong may happen on every point I feel that losing is something totally wrong on every
Thought and point I just never want to lose on any point but we need to control on every
Moment inside life that anger which enter in our mind will just disturb our thinking and
Our life those moments when anger began to capture our thoughts are wrong on every point
I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that anger will take us ahead on every point in life
Anger will make us to reach that worst part of life I just never understand one thing on every
Moment and on every point that anger which is full of stress to us look so wrong on every
Logic of life I feel those pains which rise from inside when anger take hold of my mind but
Then I just think one thing in life may be what happen is not that much wrong in life that
Maybe I have missed some point after all god will never make us loser in life all those logic
Which we kept in mind will look so useless when we stuck on some point those thoughts
Which once use to give us freedom of life began to hurt us when that anger enter in our mind
I just feel one thing never insult any one inside life because insults are those arrows which
Hurt us on every time I feel those pains from my mind that tell me anger will never become
Something good or nice for our life we just feel one thing from inside that anger will one day
Manage to hurt our mind I know that we know some thing is wrong but may be we don't
Know what is right for our life we just kept guessing which way is good for our thoughts
And for our mind when our anger enter in our mind we just keep thinking that we are getting
Hurt because justice is not served to us in life but may be that is justice which is give to us in life
We just never understand that how those things are right I know sometimes my heart feel hurt
But I want to tell heart on every point that winning is not so important inside life but still it seem
As if people around me seem to convince to us on every point that since I have lose I can't
Be happy in life but when that thing happen I just began to feel that wrong thing is that I feel
This way in life instead of understanding people are wrong I just began to get convince in life
That I am so wrong because I have started things in wrong way in life those moments on
Which I want to move ahead in life I feel just one thing justice is not done in life I feel one thought
From inside that anger is one thought from mind but we must not let it turn into pain in life
After all those pains and anger which will help us in life just to destroy ourselves on every point
In life we feel one thought from mind that what happen is right for our future and our life
We have accept every thought on every point those thinking which tell us our future is destroyed
Just by few facts of life I just feel one thing that nothing is bad inside life because on every
Crisis we cry for some time then after some time those things which are precious inside life
Lead to so much problem on every time because those pains which we suffer inside life
Are due to just one thought that we want to change that part of life but we have to accept it
Because we have just two choice either we can laugh on it or we can cry for it in life those
Things which happen to us on every point are same things if we think peacefully in mind
Because good and bad both things will have positive side and on every point we just think
One fact of life that good and bad things are just part of coins in good things we can see
Bad points but in bad things we just never try to see good in our life those bad things which
Hurt us also have positive sides inside life they all look so wrong on every moment and on
Every point of life so we must think as per our wish inside life we just feel one thing that
What happen is not bad because it is what destiny decides so it must have on some part
Good and shiny side we just have to wait and search for it inside our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...