Friday, February 8, 2013

Poem 683. Reflection

                                                                 Reflection
Sometimes some people have so much similar nature that we feel we are meeting reflections
Of same person in life but still we feel that they are different because they are not same person
In life they have their separate body and have same heart but still they seem to feel same way
On every part I feel one thing from that those reflections they are not moving ahead as per our
Thinking and our world but how can they act just like each other some people say they are just
Trained by same person but in this life and in this world we feel that our training will help us
On every moment inside our world in that mirror we see that reflection which will look so good
For our thoughts and our world those thinking which are taking us ahead in world are not about
Those thoughts and their reflections when we watch in that mirror of same thoughts then we
Never went ahead in this world on every moment we need to move ahead with thinking that
We need to see what is true meaning of reflections those thoughts which are just same on both
Sides of world we feel they are taking us ahead on every moment inside this world those thinking
That we have similar thoughts inside this world will look so different when we get their images
Same as well as equal when on every moment inside our world we see our thoughts as per our
Thinking in this world I just feel one thing from inside my mind on every moment in this world
That reflections are nothing but just those things which stuck on same point in world just by
Looking at our reflection do you think we can achieve any thing in world so if we want to move
Ahead I just feel one thing in world that reflections are nothing but just those thoughts which
Touch our life in this world I have one feeling on every point in this world that we need different
Types of thoughts to take us ahead in world those thoughts which are same for us will manage
To take us ahead in this world I just have one feeling inside my mind and inside my world that
Those reflections which I see in this world are nothing but those thoughts which touch my mind
And my world I just have one thinking in this world that if we just keep one thought in our mind
Then how can we understand that unknown world which is always existed around but we don't
Know because that we never thought any thing but just about our world I just feel one thing from
My mind and from my world that on every moment in this world we just feel one thing from our
Thinking and reflections that those world are showing that they are not taking us ahead but they
Are moving ahead on every moment in this world I just have one thought from my world that
We need something totally unique and different in this world I feel just one thought from those
Thinking in this world they tell us on every moment new facts about this world on every part
And on every moment in this world I just feel one thought from my mind that reflections are
Showing same thoughts on every part of world in this world on every moment I just feel one
Thing from my mind that same thoughts are not giving us any idea which is good and bright
Those who have different thoughts on every point are moving ahead as per their thinking in life
I know sometimes they make mistake but sometimes they act in right way in their life on every
Moment and on every point those different thinking will help us in life those thinking which are
On so much different sides are creating problem for each and every mind I feel just one thought
From inside new thinking will show new ways in life so when we see just reflections of one
Thinking I just feel that I like to escape from that thought and from that point I just feel one thing
From inside that those thoughts which touch our thinking on every point will show us one thing
On that we can have better changes in life but if we just keep seeing same reflections then
How can we see new sides life is not about finding just new things in life it is about learning to
Take new steps on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those new things which
Are having different thoughts on every point I just have one feeling from inside that those new
Things which are having new shine in life will look so pleasant and positive on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that those new things are giving us bright thoughts on every point
Will help us to take new step on every point but how can just same old thought can take us ahead
As we like on every point those thoughts which touch us in life will look so different on every
Moment of life I just feel one thing from every point that new things will never take us ahead
In life as per our wishes on every point those thoughts which will have reactions in life are not
Moving ahead as per our mind but still we just can't remain stuck behind we need to move ahead
On every point of life so we need to ignore those reflections which we see and we need to find
Something new and bright even if it will not help us that much but still next one will help us
On next time but our reflection can't help us on any moment of life because it is same on every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...