Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Poem 93. Ran away

                                                   Ran away
When I saw storm coming I want to stop it there but how can a person
Stop storm how much be it wanted by that person but stopping storm
Seems to impossible for every person who stood before me on each and
Every day because storm is some thing risky each and every way but
When that storm began to throw things on each and every way then
Slowly those things began to harm other person each and every way
I say other person get hurt on every way after all these things are some thing
Which proved totally each and every way that we can't manage to change
In each and every way after all that storm manage to destroy whole village
Because that storm will learn that crisis are moving every way and those
Things are some thing many things were throwing each and every way
But I was so helpless that I can't feel our thinking will help in anything or any way
So I just have to ran away from that crisis because storm is one thing which
Will harm us in each and every way because in life storm hurt some person
But it is so big that we can't stop it in any way but this storm some thing
Which is some thing bigger in each and every way after all storm is some thing
Which will harm us on some point after all storm is some thing to big to hold
Inside our thinking or even inside our power in this world so I can understand
On that point my life's problem is some thing which understandable to world
But then one day I saw some thing that rise in my question I saw that some one hit
Another person after all in our life on every point  I thought
That I can at least do some thing on such incidence but even when I saw this
I want to help that person after all in our life because I want to help that person
But I want to some thing which will help some one but since I am not enough
Strong  to go ahead and help that person I feel so helpless when I can't even
Able to help that person so how can in my life I will ever able to help any person
But since my strength was not enough I can't able to fight in our life because
I don't got enough power to fight in our life but still we can't help our world
I just have to ran away even from that situation inside this world after all in life
We always want to fight with that person and we need to understand world
Every time instead of me I saw that I need some other person because every
Time my brain tell me you are not strong enough to fight for justice against that
Thing or that person some time even when some wrong thinking had come before
Many times I wanted to fight but still I think I don't have strength to convince
That person after all in this life every time we can't understand that person but
Still we need to pretend that we are fully convinced with that person so finally
I ask some one if I can't stand for any one then how can I fight for truth and justice
Before some one my teacher smiled at me and told me when I need to fight
I will have that strength inside this world but I can't fight every fight
And expect it to be won in this world after all our fights are some thing
Which are important for entire world and in those fight some are just made
For us we can't just jump in every fight how much we want to interfere
Because that fight was never in entire life meant for us after all we can't
Fight each and every fight of this world and we need to fight them because
We need to understand those fights which are made for our world and
Those fights which are made for others are just suitable to for their world
We can't winner on each time or can't even be loser for every occasion because
In this world we need some thing perfect for our thinking and our entire world
And for achieving it we need many type of person and every one of them
Will give us some thing which will truly cheer up a person so in this life
On every time we must understand that some one written our destiny
And written our fights so we can fight only those fights which are meant to come in our way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...