Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poem 83. Rain

                                                  Rain
In every monsoon and in every rain I have to hide behind every thing
When some times suddenly starts to rain in life we just run from one side
To another side after all I can't get wet in that rain in this future or life
After all rain will cause many sickness in life so not getting wet seem to me
A important duty of our life then in that rain I just need some place to hide
From one tree I run another tree in life to shade me from rain in my life
While raining I just want to hide from every drop of rain with help of
Each and every skill to protect us from rain in our life because I think
Saving myself from rain is chief task of our life after all rain is some thing
Which can give us cold and any virus in our life so in our life I think
That I must protect our self some thing precious part of our thinking in life
I as hiding from rain for some time but then I suddenly remember
It's just a rain which is perfect friend of me in childhood time after all
In life in childhood I must say some thing which is precious for life
I love rain make some thing which is special occasion for our life but
Inside my mind I forgot all those things I did as child how easily I use to get
Wet in rain and when suddenly rain become some one who was friend
Of old time because that friendship is some thing precious for our life
Rain seem to like old friend in our life which are precious thing in our life
Rain is some friend who use to play with me some times whose drops used
To give us some time in our thinking as well as in our life after all
In that rain we use to play with every thing which destroy their life
I use to blow ships of paper in rain water which are not perfect in life
Because due to rain water our paper ship start going ahead in life and
I use to hope with my friends that this ship will reach on some side of that
Dream world or some far precious land which have many dream world
Form by my mind so at that moment even in rain I use to shine and
Every time use to get wet when those raindrop touch me and touch my life
At that moment I was one child but I don't get sick due to those rain
In my entire life so why did I feel so scared when I grow up in my life
After all adult have more strength than child may because adult think too much
In their life they just want to be safe from every side and they forgot all the fun
From their life when they think about sickness that cause many troubles in life
When ever we get wet we just run for raincoat or umbrella in our life
After all these thing protects us from rain every time but when we protect
Our self we miss that fun in our life and then we all protect our self from rain
Because we want it in life but just ask our self one question about our life
Do we really need those things in our life because they take away from us
Joy and happiness which cheer up our life I agree it is not good to get wet in life
But when ever rain fall on me I just madly ran for umbrella in my life
After all we all need some time full freedom and carefree part of our life
I know running in rain is not wisdom and it is also wrong that we are so scared
That we always ran whenever rain in life because in life some times we need
Touch of rain which help person in their life and rain give us feeling which
Make us happy in our life after all rain is our friend when we are little child
May be it is not that good friend now still it always give water to us for life
So may be we should treat rain in bad way inside our life that whole day
I think about this in life and I decided that day I will get wet in life but
Sadly that day don't rain at all as I like but next day when rained I already
Got my umbrella ready because I lost my daring in just that day of life
After all life always plays games with us every time we dare limited time
And life don't even give us when deserved opportunities on that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...