Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poem 78. Fantasy

                                                       Fantasy
I stay awake in night till midnight in hope that I may see some thing
Mysterious in that night this is what we do as a small and innocent child
Because at that time we think that we can see god or ghost with my sight
For god we get excited and in case of ghost we feel scared at that night
But I never saw them at night but still I keep my eyes forcibly open in night
Until my mother told me if I keep my eyes open they will never visit me in night
So then I see them in my dream in midnight or feel their presence around me
In that darkness of that night after all those night I always thought that
Something is precious of unique sort of arise from every point and sight
Because when we close our eyes we think some thing unique is behind
And just because we don't see something precious sort of inside our life
After all those things which is important for our thinking as well as our life
In our life we every thing will turn into some thing wrong in parts of life
When some thing just went missing in our life from darkness inside of life
These things are some thing which is precious for feeling inside our mind
Just because I can't think then our life after all in darkness of our night
Then after all these eyes were always shut because those things are precious
Inside our feeling which will remain in our life then we think that some thing
Is around us inside our thinking and inside our life and just because we don't
See it we feel it is some thing exciting for our thinking as well as our life
So in childhood I use to believe some thing magical is around on spot
Which are impossible to view by our eyes after all when ever we close our eyes
Dreams start to become alive in our life after all in life we want dream
Comes alive and see it some thing which is perfect when every thing goes
Wrong way inside our life just because our eyes are closed that don't mean
Some thing unique is before our eyes but in childhood unseen things seem
Mysterious to our mind but some times in our life I feel that still I think
In same way still in my future and our life every day we think that
Still some times when we don't see some things we think they are best
For our life those things which are not in our hand seems precious sight
And we search for them in every day and every night just they are no more
Myths and fantasy they are logical places of world in our life but can we get
Our happiness just by achieving what is unique for our sight and do you think
That those things which are always from our sight can be some thing precious
As well as nice for entire life after all in this life we need to decide what is
Really matter for entire life do we really have some thing precious behind
Our eyes or we are just running after some fantasy in our life after all
Life is some thing precious for our heart and mind just because we have
Some fantasy in our heart we can't forget thinking of our mind because
We need practical thinking some times when we need to walk in life
After all each time we can't assume that unknown thing are mysteries of life
Some times even unknown thing are normal like today and yesterday of life
So if we do many efforts and get them may be we feel same disappointment
Which we felt when we stay awake one night we just miss in that darkness
Peaceful sleep of night because nothing come inside that dark night
Night is existed just due to movement of sun this fact we began to study and learn
So in school we have taught many logic of nights and so we are convinced
There are no ghosts and secrets in nights but some times still I feel that
There are still some spot in life like some places on far away on earth
Which excite our brain and mind because we feel they are some thing perfect in life
But I have one question do they are really that precious for our thinking and life
After all in life we always attracted towards things which are behind our closed eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...