Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poem 82 . Silver lines

                                                     Silver lines
I heard each black cloud has silver line but I felt it is hard to find
Because when I see a black cloud I just see it's darkness and get scared
About troubles it may cause in life I hardly pay attention to it's any silver line
When every darkness enters in your life you hardly have a strength to find
That silver line because inside that darkness I feel vanished is that silver line
I never able to saw that beautiful silver line which help us to handle that
Darkness when it arise but question is that when that cloud is so dark that
We can't able to see those other lines because from that moment we just
Began to find a place in which we need to hide from that darkness in life
But one day I thought since I read so many times then there must be
Some silver line which always there and I just never able to find so if I need
To find that silver line then I must do some thing proper for my eyes
To find some way to locate that line after all without learning we hardly find
Proper things and proper way which are needed to live proper and positive life
Those clouds are so dark that they just can't help us in life until we manage
To find that silver line after all in our life we need to find that silver line which
Will always take us ahead in life on each and every time so I decided to
Ask some people to show me how to locate that shining silver line in black cloud of life
When I ask first person that one said faith is that line because it takes us
Always from all problem and reduce scare inside if we truly believe in our god
Our sun will always shine and we never feel surrounded by those black clouds
Because god will give for us a bright silver line which take away darkness of every kind
So I understood that my faith in my god can be my silver line and I decide to use it
Whenever comes the time then Second person spoke to me and told me
Another silver line that hard work is silver line every one know that our life
Only hard work can bring us out if we really work from our heart then slowly
All problem will vanish without wasting time may hard work seem impossible
But that is true silver line only those who help them self will get help from god in life
So once again I got convince that hard work will pull me out of crisis in life
So hard work is one of most important part and most precious silver line
After that I thought it is enough but still my mind continued working on it
From time to time because some where it says that I am still missing some point
Then I thought about those friends who help me to find those silver lines
I suddenly thought those who thought about me and care about me in life
Who out of their busy life find a time think about me even may be when
They are busy they care for me and find a time for our life and thinking
After all in our life so busy in each and every time we need lot of efforts
To get some sort of free time for some person in our thinking and our life
After all in our life we think that free time is some thing which is important
For our life after all in our time is so important part of our thinking and life
These lines are some thing which help us in our life so may be that is our life
In which we have some thing which is not precious for person in their life
These silver lines are true helper of our entire life then these friends or relations
Must be one of helper in our life after all those black cloud which are beautiful
For every thing which is perfect for our life those clouds are so black and
They give beautiful sort of colouring even to those black clouds inside life
After thinking for some hours there are many types of silver lines because
I thought those skills god given us to rise from problem which come in life
After that I thought many things which give positive meaning to our life
They are all our life's positive and silver lines which make difference in life
We think where are those silver lines but there are always lot of silver line
Just search in your mind because problem is inside our eyes which can't see silver lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...