Monday, March 19, 2012

Poem 89. Clock

                                          Clock
When I saw clock moving I just want to look at it's beauty and
With it's movement I feel the thrill because may be they are slow but
They are so steady and while moving ahead clock seems so alive
As if it is some human being which will take me on other side of world
Some times I even feel clock could have some world inside it and
At that imagination when I was child I use to create many dreams
Because when ever I had some fever I was just force for some days to sleep
But since doctor have given me enough medicine I don't feel from any angle
That I am ill or sick but since Doctor ordered me I am suppose to sleep
While sleeping I get so bored that just clock become entertainment to me
I was kept away from book and kept away from TV because these things
Are which not good and at all healthy for me after all in life we can't read
Or watch TV when we are sick I know at that moment my homework
Was waiting for me and in school teacher must have taught many lessons
Which I need to learn by my self next week how upset were those thoughts
At that moment clock was best entertainment to me in this fast life we don't
Have right for sickness in it after all in life each human get sick in some time
But on those moments still tensions inside our mind we just want to do our work
As soon as possible but at same times we wish that we can watch TV or
Able to read chapters but sadly in life sickness don't permit that to you or me
Because due to sickness some times we feel our head is so heavy and
Due to fear of increase in temperature it is not permitted to you or me
After all in our life on every time we want to run with it but when I was sick
I use to keep watching that clock before me on each number I dream some
Fairy creature for me and began to create some story just to please me
My friends become angel and began dance in beautiful dresses with me and
I began dance so beautifully which was possible for me in just my dream
So once that dance start I saw every beauty and each rhyme in such way
That even in sickness I began to enjoy it fully and they are so perfect
That I forgot pain in head fully from that thought imagination takes me
Away from that pain and away from thoughts of that sickness just due
To that nice clock but at that moment I just never thought due to this
I will began to like clocks they will come each type and many time of fashion
Each time gives me so much happiness and pleasure so these are clocks
Which help my heart and cheer up me but even they manage to tense my heart
Some people say we run with clock and it will destroy our life just because of
Those proper timing of clock but inside those clocks I find my friend because
Even in my examination it stood with me on each moment when I get tense
When my paper is getting late then I just look at my clock and plan to go ahead
Some time it feels as if clock is my best friend when crisis arise clock never run away
Even on worst moment when I was all alone me and my clock always stay there
Clock is with me on my happiest moment and when I get dressed beautifully
Even my clock is beauty fully dressed when I want casual it is that way and
Even for a runner clock becomes different way how easily those clocks
Tell us what we really like some times I think that they just don't tell just time
When I began to stretch my sorrow then clock stood their which tell me
While showing time that I am wasting my time on sorrow when my time
Is going away from my hands on each and every minute and moment
So when I see my clock I feel like I am seeing my childhood's best friend
Because may their design ,colour and combination change but it will
Always shows me that my time is running away and I must enjoy every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...