Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Poem 111. Fortune Teller

                                                Fortune Teller
One day I meet one fortune teller all were arguing about him
Every one have some question which they wanted to be answered by him
Some have full faith on him and some thing he is just a lair and some even
Thought that he is robbing this way all person who are around him so
Their was big argument based on just one question in it and that is
Can he tell true or is he lying forever? about each and every thing
After seeing palm some can tell fortune some just by looking at our face
Can tell all fortune and there is also crystal ball which can tell fortune
I heard even some cards can tell fortune and after that some start telling
How people rob person in name of telling fortune and how easily
We can get fooled in name of fortune some one told me many things
How person robbed in name of fortune telling how easily that one enter in house
And robbed that family while fortune telling some even ask for some thing
And manage to cheat that person in name of fortune telling and some even
Told those fortune inside their life and then tell to perform many things
After all inside our life on each time we get so easily fooled in name of fortune telling
Then second person began angrily screaming told me that fortune telling is great art
And just because some crook use it we don't have right to insult it that person said
Even some doctors cheat their patients inside their practice so after that
Do we insult each and every doctor who come before you or me and
I just stood their listening to them second one began tell how good was that
Fortune telling who at that time going to come there how quickly that one
Can read my fortune in my life and how easily that one can give me
Details of many things happen in my life that one can warn me on each time
And that one can also tell future without much efforts in life then that person
Began to tell how good that fortune teller was and how good is it's work in life
How less that one ask for money after helping us in our life for so many times
First one started laughing and started saying no one can tell future in our life
And those who claim they can just fraud in life finally they began
To argue about it so loudly than many other people joined in that fight
So then they all bring out all names of those person who proudly told fortune
And which turn into true in life that discussion started in such big way
And it seems like it is going to continue for long time after some times
One person told them that he could tell fortune in life and also showed
Many person who are present there were told fortune by him in life
They all started admiring him and slowly palms began to arise before him
In just minutes of life after all fortune is some thing so precious that
People who don't even believe on it began to show their palm to that person
And started commenting on his advice so I saw it all for long time but
After watching this there is just one question which is arises in my mind
Can he change my fortune? if he found some thing wrong and bad in my life
When I went ahead and ask this to that person for advice that person
Said he can't change it in his life that one said fortune is some thing
Written in dark ink on paper of our destiny which can't be changed in life
Because what is written by ink can't be destroy some can use some methods
And manage it to hide but white colour can hide it but it is still stood behind
May it is not visible but it is still existed inside our future and inside our life
So that fortune teller told me that he can't change future at all inside life
We just have tolerate it without any complaints in our life so on every day
Then I have one question which is some thing I just don't say before that person
In life because I don't want hurt that person in life can just reading it will help me
In my life because that person at least honestly told me that he can't change future in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a valuable and informative platform I find here. I am regular to read publication of this blog and definitely waiting for more articles.waarzegger

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome I am so happy that you read it regularly I hope you keep reading thanks for appreciating

    ReplyDelete

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...