Sunday, March 4, 2012

Poem 51. Dying

                           Dying
I don't want to die at night because then I don't able
To see sun for last time I want to see the life in sunlight
For last time because how much I love beauty of that life
I want to see beautiful things and clear faces in sunlight
I don't want to see them in shadow which disturbed them
During night I want to see them in my life with freshness
Because freshness is some thing I want to see last time
I want to see those flowers and I want to see those person
With whom I share every thing of life and who spend with me
Many happy moments of my life after all happy moment
Are something important and precious in my life and
If I want to die I want to see  their faces and once again
Live those happy moment of life because those faces have  
Power to take me to other side I can visit those happy places
Where I can enjoy moment in my life and once again
I can be of what ever age I like because each age have
Some thing important to give me inside my thought and life
After all we can visit those all places and sites at last moment of life
For just only last time I want to see every thing in bright sunlight
Then when I think about it I don't want to die at day
Because then I don't able to see moon and stars at night
I want to see for last time that beautiful moon in proper type of light
And want to see those twinkling stars which are so pleasant in sight
When I see them in sky I just love to their sight after all stars
Look like some diamond to our life when I die may be I want
To see those stars which shine in sky at night and I will feel
Beauty of them on each moment of life I feel that I want to see those shapes
Which they say are inside those stars sadly I never found any of them
But I want to try it again as it will be last time for my future
As well as for my nice heart they may look pretty to world
But they are still beautiful and peaceful to my feeling and heart
And after all I am sure if I look carefully may be I can see shape this time
When science told me so there must be some shapes inside them
So I want to search them with concentration from my thinking and heart
I am sure I am slowly find the shapes which will biggest prize for my heart
And I also like to see falling star I have hardly saw it in my life
Which I want to see from my heart so I can't die in day because
Then I miss my stars so I just don't know which is perfect time
To die with calculations of my brain as well as my heart
But when I search the truth inside my brain and heart
I just think not a day or a night seem suitable to my heart
But then some one ask be what about afternoon after all
You can see faces due to little sunlight and after some time
After sunset you can see many stars but I just don't like it
Because faces are not clear in that light but then that one
Ask me a question don't I have tube light with bright light
I know that I have but sadly in life I don't like any time for dying
In our heart we never like to die let it be a day or a night
There is always in our heart burning candle of life which
Never blown away how much wind may try it and it like dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...