Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poem 80. Games

                                                Games
At one moment I am on top of the world I felt I am in demand just
By some small success I feel I can break all record I can become
Something which I never able to think I feel sure that if I just carry on
Like this I will win many things and in this life I am on perfect route
After all getting that success increase so confidence in me that I am sure
That after some time I can going to win when I see that success then
I feel it is first rays of that sun which will so easily manage to rise on
Our life's horizon and so inside our life on each and every time
After this I feel that I will just went ahead to win because that one succeeded
Seems like raindrop to me on my life is  desert  which seem suddenly so
Harsh to me that few moments ago which was garden of flower that
Life suddenly become dessert and that success is raindrop for me and
With that success I feel that my life will blossom each and every day for me
And that success become life's true ratio for my thinking as well as for me
Truth of my life that is truth of my heart is that success that is winning key
To my ladder of good future and open door to that key to heart
After all key is success to every good future and happiness to my heart
But then after some moment I think some sort of sorrows raised in our heart
After all those sorrows are some thing which are important for our heart
Those sorrows are some thing irritating as well as painful and poisonous for heart
Sorrows are some thing which are full of pain inside our feeling and heart
Those sorrows are some thing which give many troubles to our life and
Step by step these sorrows take away many hopes which rise from heart
Those sorrows are some thing which take us away from success in heart
Then after all sorrows are some thing after all those powers in evil war
After all sorrows are some thing which destroy us step after step then
Slowly it take away every thing from inside our success inside our heart
Those sorrows are some thing which take away from our thinking and heart
And even if that is just small problem of life I feel that it have a poison that
Can easily defeat many types of snakes in our life because those snakes are
More poison but still they can cure by medicine some times we can cure
That kind of poison inside our life because it always to manage slowly
Manage to destroy that we are some thing which have sorrows of life
These sorrows are some thing which slowly destroy us each and every time
After all there are sorrows which have evil powers inside our life and slowly
Then we think that poison of those sorrows in our life these sorrows are
Some thing which suddenly destroy every thing when we think create
Dark shadows of our life after all there are many dark thoughts because
Those sorrows are some thing which suddenly take us on different side
And those sorrow specially made bad effects on my life which at beginning
Blossom with that success suddenly fall at bottom in moments time
So inside our thinking and our life every time we think that this success
Take us on top of life but sadly just with one sorrow with thinking in life
After all on one day I am winner and I feel happy in thinking and life
Then I began to think I win after all success is important part of our life
After all winning will one day lead to total confuse just one sorrows in life
In life we think that sorrow of our entire life after all happiness is important
For our future in our life after all sorrow are some thing which is worthy for life
Happiness is some thing which are related to success inside your life
Then success is some thing which is very bad and evil every thing in life
Then after some time I think that it is nothing but just game of mind
If only we reduce our over flow of feeling in our life we can understand
Neither small success nor small sorrow change our conditions of mind
We are perfect if we keep peace in mind after all success and sorrows
Are not that big for mind they are just part of our thinking and game of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...