Monday, March 5, 2012

Poem 54. Moon

                                    Moon
When I see moon hidden behind the clouds and coming out of it
I think it is hiding from some thing may it be nice or scary thing
I just smile while imagining all those types of thing which important
And same time other person thinks totally differently at same time
When that one enter in terrace and see the same moon that one thought
It's beautiful lady hiding behind the cloth and he thought lovely woman
He imagined every day in dream and in this beautiful and lovely moon
Then third my friend enter on terrace and saw that moon she told me
Clear words she want to go on that moon suddenly I came on earth
And looked at moon of it is just planet full of rock without water
I know it but still I feel it's my dream moon which I use to like in childhood
How many days may I have plenty eating my food in my mother's lap
While listening stories about moon and then I have created pretty dreams
About beauty and purity of moon I have created those tales which
I just known to my heart how many fairies settle on that moon and
On that moon's my dream land after all I eaten my food because
I want to go and see that moon even when I grow up still I watch that moon
When I grow up I saw lot of picture of rocks and stones of moon
And many types my teacher told me there is no oxygen on that moon
But still when I saw those picture I feel I want to at least once see that moon
I know all logic about it still I can never forget my dream world on moon
When I saw it still in night I just feel as feeling which I feel as child
And I wish to settle on that moon after all it is dream which I always like
And truth seems far away from me because I just like and love that moon
If such a thing just happen about moon they are okay for your life
But some times it happen about person in our life and that is worst thing
In any one's life we suddenly began to believe that person is god's gift
And angel of our life but do you really know that it is not like childhood dream of moon
Because even if you visit moon on day then it will just prove waste of time
For days and years of life but some may be really like and prefer that moon
But if you run after some one who is not worth it do you think it will be
As easy as running after moon because as child we have many dreams but
When we grow up we need to understand differentiate night from cloudy afternoon
Because when we grow up we need to understand what is life and what is true
After all in our life we must learn many things when we grow up with our views
While thinking about many things we forget about truth and many person's views
We are so busy while watching moon and that nice sort of view
Because on that terrace we all want to enjoy each person and that person's view
But we just like so much our thoughts that our childhood become alive
After all in our life we just think about our imagination and view but
There is no problem until people have some dreams which are nice views
But problem arrives when that person enter in terrace that is horrible view
And that one smiles at moon and says that I want moon just for me and my view
Some people are made this way that they want to block every one's view
They just want it for them self and never let other to get that view
We must not ignore such a person's because they harm our life
And damage many things not just our views after all while doing this
They never care about what other want in their life after all in our life
Moon is some thing every one really like to view so such selfish person
Is one person we must understand whose views and we should never think
About underestimating those people and their dangerous thinking and views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...