Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Poem 108. Nightmare

                                             Nightmare
When I sleep at night I had a nightmare I was shocked by it because
It is some thing which is not right for human being after all nightmare
Is some thing which can never succeeded in telling what was inside my mind
After all in this world every time they claim that dreams are some thing
Which always touch soul of human being because they tell us that
What is meaning of that dream those nightmare are confused regarding
Each and every thing which will always manage to tell human being
Truth about their life as human being see from nightmare every thing
But question is that some times when I see nightmare I just don't understand
What is happening in them they are so confused and so fantasist was my dream
After all in life nightmares are some part our life which never look real
So how can they be some memory or thought of some kind and strangest thing
Is that they many times come on such happiest days of life that on that day
We can't have any sorrows or unhappiness in life when on some days
We have enjoying our nights why on such a occasions nightmare enter in life
After all life is some thing which is so happy some times so on that moment
We are happy from heart then why nightmare can come on such night and
When it happen I feel so scared in life suddenly I began to feel may be
It will be some sort of truth inside our future and inside our life because
On each and every time nightmare enters in life without any thought which
Enter inside our mind because inside our life on every moment in our life
We just don't have those fears until nightmare enter them in my life and
I feel so sure that I never thought this way until nightmare wake me up on
That morning or on that night and until it hurt my feeling on each and every time
So inside my life nightmares some time don't seem like artificial part they seem
Like some truth inside our life so on day and night inside our life on every
Moment we just think that we need some thing logical even in our nightmare
If it is truly part of thinking in life on happy days it should a dream and
On sad days nightmare enter in life but when I think this way I feel that
I am thinking right when I have bad day why I wish also for bad night and
On those bad days I can at least have pleasant thoughts at night when I think
This way I understood why I have nice dream even on bad days of my life
Because from my heart I wish that my nightmare will not come that night
I want a sweet dream to please my heart that night so I made special efforts
To change my thinking about my future and about my life so on that night
I have nice dream because I wish for it from inside our my heart and my mind
That I should have nice thought before I sleep in that night so during that
I have many bad thoughts but I tried hard to keep them away from my nights
After all those thoughts are some thing pleasant for night and those thoughts
Are some thing precious for mind so after some time inside our life
We think that we need some thing good in night so on that night we just
Tried but inside our mind we feel that our dream are good because they
Bring goodness in night just because I want it to be good on at least that night
But problem is that I tried hard on that night but when I have pleasant day
I get careless at night so in that night I let in my mind enter thoughts of worst kind
Which are not pleasant some thing like if I loose my happiness how I will feel in life
So that is how start my nightmare on pleasant day of life when in sorrow I try
To bring back pleasant memory to cheer me up in happiness I let my mind
Go ahead as it like so I was so happy that I forgot to control my thoughts that night
And then my thoughts began gather in such way that they bring all fear at same time
When many thoughts come how confuse it may look to our mind so nightmare
Become collection of all wrong thoughts so it just manage to scare us without
Bringing any logic inside our mind so may be instead of remembering it
It seems it is better to ignore it some times because we don't understand it's meaning
Then it is just useless and illogical for our thinking and our mind and
Then many times we interpret it in totally wrong way for our future and entire life
Because some times dreams are just imaginations like some films and books
Which have some concept but it is not easy to understand so we just enjoy that
Story and laugh or cry with in just for few moments or some nights in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...