Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poem 85. Destination

                                            Destination
When I sit in the boat to cross the river with just one hope that
I want to go on other side of the shore in that nice water I feel so calm
I feel that water will surely take me where I want and in that water
I feel so peace because that water does  not give me any threat which scare me
That water is so peaceful and full of calm that I feel as if in that
Water I feel nothing can do me any harm after all in this life I just think
That water is so cool and quiet that touch of water gives me pleasure
From every side after all that water never get angry at any point of life
After all there seem so peaceful in our mind water is some thing
Nice from each side these water look nice until wind start to flow
From sides and began move that water suddenly on wrong side of life
Those river flow on totally wrong side they flow water from each side
In that river my boat started to go on wrong side because that boat
Take me against my wishes to different side which is decided by life
Those calm touches of water take me to wrong side of life only if
It take me to my decided side and only if it give me pleasure of choosing side
When wind began to take me on wrong side I began to feel so lonely in life
After all inside this life we feel lonely when our destination get confused
In just small moments time our wishes are some thing which are important to mind
Not just because we want to fulfill them in life but also because we plan
According to that side which we want to reach when our boat started to go ahead in life
We always thought in that water it will take us to that position we prefer and like
But suddenly some times wind takes and turns us so different side and change
In few moments your life and that is the point when we have to decide
What we truly want to do with our life after all this is our life which
Take us to any side with just one wind every thing will change in life and
Then after some moments we start to think what is truth of our thinking and life
Do we just go with that wind like other boat to some time because they don't
Want at that moment any damage but if we take that route our life will change
Every way so when wind changes it's point when we have to decide that
What is best for our future as well as what is best in our life every day
So it is biggest question of life do you want to do as you like and go against
That wind and that tide some people say if you go against tide you need
Lot of courage in your life only brave goes against tide and many called them
Stupid for doing it in their life until they go against tide and win in their life
But sadly there are many boat which just get damaged and destroyed when
They tried and some come back because they feel it is only way to survive
They just change their destination and go as per tide which are part of life
And that is the only reason why they survive because they change the route
And go by tides so those are brave hearts which go against tides but I think
That is not truth of life some times people just need to go against the tide
Because their heart will not give rest to their mind until they go against tide
How uncomfortable is our life when people just go against tide and then
Those people can't live peacefully their life because there are just two
Options inside our thinking and our life we can change our destination or
Just go against wind in our life after all in our life we can't change our self
Every time just because there is need of change with each and every tide
We can't change each and every ratio of our future as well as our life
So some times we have no option except to select second option in our life
So in life we have second that is go against the tide and learn to fight
So either you can go with tide in your life or you can go to your destination in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...