Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Poem 91. Smokes

                                                       Smokes
In life every time we develop same things but both have to different meaning
In life some can take us in heaven and other can burn us in hell for entire life
One day I saw that smoke which was rising before my eyes that smoke was
So small and limited our life after all that smoke was so limited in their life and
In two scenes the same smoke have two different sort of meaning for entire life
After all those two smokes have different meaning inside our future and our life
When we see that smoke which is so limited for our life after some time from
Window I saw some sort of smoke inside our life after all in our life smoke that
Is perfect or wrong for entire life that smoke is some thing which is pretty for life
That smoke was beautiful as well as bad for our life that smoke is wrong in life
That smoke is some thing some times look nice for entire life and then it will
Help us in our life but some times that same smoke have total different meaning in life
One day I saw some smoke I went ahead to see what is down there which is
Causing that smoke to rise I saw some one who have praying in temple and
Feeling peace inside thinking as well as inside life I join with them inside and
How peaceful it is for entire life after all inside that smoke I feel pleasure in life
Because they are saying so nice things which are perfect for our thinking and life
After all that smoke will look pretty in life because that smoke can cause many
Nice and peaceful things in life it is some thing burn before god in some temple
Which tell you many good things in life because god never tell you any thing
Wrong in your life when ever you saw a smoke you feel that hope in life
That it may be coming from some good place like temple in life but next time
When I saw smoke and went near it in my life I was shocked to see that
It was from burning of body inside so same smoke take to temple and same
Smoke to take us to people who are died in our life after all burning of smoke
Have two parts of life one takes to god those who are living and other take
To god those who dies so just one smoke but it have two sides some are useful
And some are useless to our entire life I began to say so because after seeing
Second smoke I develop one respects for smoke in life after all while seeing dead
I also able to see one form of life so saying good bye to dead one is also important
Sort of task for us and for our entire life after all in our life smoke don't help us
Always but it seem to help us many times until then I thought smoke is just
Some thing which poison our life by polluting our air and giving troubles in life
But when I saw those things I suddenly develop respect regarding smoke in life
So I began to run after each and every smoke when I see it inside my life
On any time or on any spot I don't think smoke have any kind of right to manage
Anything which will help any one in entire life then one day once again I saw
Smoke and I run behind it just with hope of finding some thing good in life
But I saw people smoking I received shock of my life we all think that
Same thing happen again and again in our life due to that thought we never
Thought that may be smoke have some other wrong side we never thought that
It will lead poison in our body and our heart because it will take us on wrong side
And to the wrong part that smoke will lead us to destroying our life's each part
So that one smoke told me all smokes are not good that smoke told me
That jumping on conclusions is some thing worst for our mind and our world
After all in life this is worst thing we every day done we manage to ruin our life
By just developing bad habits in this world that smoke is some thing which
Always gives perfect happiness for our entire world and that smoke taught me
It is wrong to jump on wrong conclusions that smoke is not good and
Every time it is not bad for our entire world smoke is some thing which can
Damage our world if we use proper smoke it will lead our life to proper way
But if we select wrong smoke it always manages to develop in totally wrong way
This is our life in which we need to choose which way we use some thing
That is our choice and our way to choose because some times choosing
Wrong thing will take us totally on wrong way and it will just manage to
Destroy us as well as our future in each and every way so never go near
Smoke which will harm you any way just keep suitable distance in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...