Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Poem 70. Every Wish

                                                   Every Wish
When I see sunrise I just love those colours from my heart because
Every day they change with each sunrise and when they vanish then
I wish to god that those colours just remain there inside that sky and
Never vanish anywhere because I was not sure that I can see them
Next day and they look same and wonderful so I want to keep them
In same way after all in sky is so enchanting that day I want to keep it
Same way on each day those nice colours are wonderful which are
Lovely and pretty colour and in sky they are refreshing but pretty in
Each and every way there was strange colour which just hold my eyes
Some times after all in our life we saw wonderful colour which will be
Destroyed by darkness in that sunset of our life after all that sunset
Was so dark that we feel that it will destroy every light and that lights
Each rays  increases slowly strange type of darkness inside life
After all when sun set it must destroy rays of every light but for me
I wanted god to stop sun for some time because I want capture that rays
Or that different life after all what is harm in stopping for some time
After all I thought what is wrong in stopping few moment from sun to rise
I just want it to be capture inside my camera to keep it with me for life
I know god can't stop sunset for me in this life but I just thought that
But I thought stopping for few minutes don't hurt any one from world
After all in sky there are some colour which are fresh and nice in life
There are many colours which appear inside our sky which is pretty
For my eyes and my heart after all in sky you even see those colours
Which appear in our sky after all beautiful colours in wide type of sky
After all in sky we saw many colour which will make happy my heart
But those colours can vanish slowly from my eyes as sun set starts
I feel so upset that god don't for seconds manage to have it stop but
But inside my heart I never for once ask myself that question from heart
Why did I need those photographs after all in life photographs are some thing
Needed every day in our thinking and life because we don't trust our memories
That much in our life and some times we even don't want to trouble our life
After all life it is not right just because we don't want to trouble our brain
We want to whole world to make changes just because we want not to
Trouble our self in this life because we don't remember that sort of point
If we can't remember them may be we should forget it from our life
But even we don't remember it I began to think that I can pray for just
Each and every thing for god and then we all began to think that god is
Something we like truly from our heart after all we want that colours
So when ever we want some thing we began to pray to god without
Thinking if we truly need that thing so much so that god should change
The world for our want each second is precious thing for our heart
And world around us may need it fully for their future we got then
We just pray without thinking many times with our brain or heart
We just ask on moment's decision for our future and our life and then
After all god had many things which are perfect for our hearts but
Still we don't like them because they are not that good in our view
And in our view so then we began to think that we are fully right and
For our whole world and our heart after all in our life we think that
We know what is best for our heart but still I think we must trust our brain
Or our heart because many times it look as if our decision are totally wrong
So may we think it is better that god give us many things from heart
But don't give that wish from our thinking and our feelings that
We began to thank god for not fulfilling our wishes as well as our thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...