Sunday, March 11, 2012

Poem 66. Easy Ways

                                                      Easy Ways
I want to write something funny I want to make people laugh because
Smile is something world need from each side and from each corner of heart
So I began to think about some funny thing again and for hours I spend
Just thinking about it now and then after some times we find some ways
To write some thing funny and started writing it from first time and first day
But when I tried to write it again and again I always get it wrong and sadly
I just get those proper sentence every thing goes wrong when I began to write
Some thing funny in there and suddenly funny thoughts become a burden
On me and on my sense because having funny thoughts is pleasant for mind
And it will give happiness in each and every way after all in life we need
To find happiness and I thought funny things will only bring them so I must write
Some thing funny because it will gift to every one who they can smile that day
And I want to spread smile on each and every face so just to bring laugh on face
I decided that I must write some thing funny which touch people's laughing chord
And force them to laugh on each and every way but sadly in life laughing is not
Easy task of life after all in our life funny things is that fun is so nice but
Still I can easily find some joke inside my life but when I began to write them
I find it hard to bring on other's face a pleasant type of smile so inside this life
I read many things which other have wrote about life they were so funny that
I laugh for that day and night I just love them and then I thought that in my life
If I tried and to do some practice it will help us in life after all in our life every one
Can learn after practice about life and so I started writing funny things with
All efforts for some days and nights but still when I show them to other they say
That I can't achieve that magic in that comedy which I normally achieve when
I write other things in life so I got angry with my thinking and mind instead of
Writing comedy I began to write some thing which I normally like but I feel
So sad that even I began to envy those comedy writers who easily write in life
How hard I try but I can't bring on people's lips that kind of true and nice smile
I heard from many person comedy is perfect for life and I was small at that moment
So I don't understand true meaning of life nothing is best and nothing is perfect
In life we need each type on it's place and must understand it's value from
Time to time just because some people discouraged me and said some other person
Is better than me I thought that I must change my thinking and life just because
Some one is called better don't get discouraged by it inside your thinking and life
When some one is better that don't mean you have to be just like that person in life
Because you can always have your own style and then you can win in life
But in our life every time we don't need to encourage other person's their life
If we have full faith on us then still we can go ahead in our life
Just trust your heart and when we went ahead slowly we can see lot of people
Who will value our work and encourage us in life just don't stick to some person
For your thoughts and opinions because that person may seem best friend
But we don't know properly about truths in our life and so we thought that
We need that friend who was best friend of our life but do you really think
That person is best friend of our life that person is some one who discourage you
In your life and that person never think that some one should just go one way in life
If that thing is not your style you can never get it proper and right in life
So in your life you always try to become some one else who are not you in life
Instead of trying to change your self on every way as well as on every spot
Try to remain what you are in life because mountain can't turn into river and river can't
Turn into mountain in life they both are useful and it don't matter if one is made
Of cool and light water while other is made out of strong rocks in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...