Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Poem 90 . Why do I wish?

                                                    Why do I wish?
Why do I always wish? instead of accepting some thing I get some way
To change that thing and make it as per my wish and my thinking but in this life
I know some time it's not good because you can't change every thing
When some one does some thing wrong I want to change the world and
I want to explain others and force them to understand what is inside our world
That is wrong and that is right but every time I start I stop just in one line
My teacher told me never to give advice why do you have to give other advice
Those who really want to hear they can understand it without advice but then
I think I must tell my heart to other person in life so that they know my view
About future and life but why don't I stop just after telling my thing in life
Even after telling them once explaining them has become a practice of my life
I try to say it when ever I see them inside our life and without any thought
Or any advice after all in life I see every time that I want to convince that person
That I am perfect and correct in life if I just want to speak the truth then
I must stop after saying those lines but why do I always wish? they must see right
If I said the right thing why do I need to prove it with telling it every time
Why don't I give chance to truth to come ahead and rise after all truth is some thing
I really like some may hate it but I want to say truth in life but if I have so faith
Then why don't I give truth some chance in our life after all in our life we want
To prove the truth we just can't run to each and every side we have to give
Faith inside our life that truth have power to win in our life but each time
We want to force truth to win our life in this life every time with truth we live
But still we think truth don't have power to come ahead without our help in life
If I have just wanted to tell them my point then after saying my thing
Why can't I just keep quiet after all in our life we all think that truth will not
Win in life until we try and make effects which will help us in our life
That truth is some thing which always hidden in our life after all in that life
Truth is some thing which is powerful and helpful for life but it also have power
To come ahead in our life we all want some thing which prove the truth to
Every person you can see in our life after all in our life we can't get truth to
Win until we decide that in our life truth is some thing which will harm
In life truth is some thing which will have power to come ahead in life
But we are so convince that it is our task of life that even in our life
We need to scream the truth until our throat hurt to have it win in life
And in our every sentence we just put unnecessarily that truth and even
On wrong moment we began to take all subject to one thing that is truth
Slowly every subject turn in to some thing powerful and then truth finally
Manage to win in our life I think that why did I wasted so much time
After all in our life winning of truth was we wanted in our life but
When such things are said just to satisfy our feeling and our heart
When our heart began to know that truth is going to win without our help
And that truth is never going to help our thinking or our heart after all
In our life we just don't want success of truth in life we want to win with truth
And want to do some thing big inside our life so after all days and nights
On each and every time we want to prove the truth because not just truth
Is important in our life our success is depend on their life and so inside our life
We want to win in any thing which will please our life and truth is some thing
Which will please a person in their life so in our life we all began to think
Truth is some thing perfect which will bring success for us in entire life
First truth is so pure that if we fight for it our heart feel great on every sight
And truth is some thing which always help to wake on correct way in our life
So if we want to win then truth is perfect choice so we don't choose truth
Because it is truth some times it is chosen by people who just want to win
Their fight not because they want to see truth in life so if we are doing this
We must learn that we must stop it this moment and learn to fight just because
We want truth to win and after saying it we must learn not to scream but keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...