Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poem 84. Wishing well

                                        Wishing well
Sometimes I wish there was a wishing well in which I wish for anything
And my wish will be turned true after all in life we all need to wish which
Take us ahead on every point in this life every time I feel so need of that well
When ever I think about that well I promise to god I never ask any thing bad
Even how worst my enemy will act I will surely control myself and I will
Never wish for any one any ill in that well I even tell that god I try to stop
Those evil thought if my good wishes will come to life after all I want good
For me why do I care if other people also get good for them even if they use
The well I promise I will not complaint until I get whatever I want from well
After that I began to think what will I really wish from that well if I see the well
Then I can wish some nice thing which will please me and my heart again and again
For myself and for my family I think I wish that prosperity remain in each and
Every way then I thought may be I wish it just for my self because even in family
Well may include many people there and some of them are not my well wisher
And my heart felt it again and again so I think that from my heart that I know
Who think good about me and wish me well then may according to that I will
Distribute my prosperity from well to only those person who think good about me
And only for them I wish from my heart good future as well as lot of wealth
Then I thought about my country of course for that country we wish well and
After all my country is like my mother so I need all good for it in each and every way
So I also wish good for my soldier and success for them after all they are all who
For me fight on front each and every day then I may wish good for my doctor
Who took my care and wish their success will grow step by step and then I think
My health I want my health to perfect in each and every way I don't want to be sick
In life any way then suddenly I notice my wishes are so confusing in each and
Every way in my each wish I just wish good things every way but while wishing
Them I asked bad future for my enemy in every way I think about one word
That is me and myself I hardly wish for some thing which don't have on me
Some positive effects my wishes are some thing which are just made for me
And when I say I will share how did I suppose to share that well I will share it
Only with those people who are my good friends and so that well become some thing
Which just give me biggest help so on each wish I think of my self even if I wish
Some thing good for man kind even then it is because I am human being and
I am included inside them even if I wish for birds because I just like them as friend
Do you ever think I will some thing good for lizards and snakes which I hate
I never wish for some one whom I dislike it seems as if I am wishing just to
Fulfill my dream which I have on days as well as on nights but while dreaming
About anything we were careful that we will wish just for things we like in life
After all in this life we all think that wishes are some thing which bring happiness in life
So we began to wish only those things which included in them the word me
In this life on every point we can't go ahead without a word that is me
But after all in life there are many good people in world who are unknown to us
And still deserve good more than me if I just went to that well what will
Happen when I wish for others but sadly in life that well can't just belong to me
Slowly even wrong people come to that well and wish for just them and
That will not only include me it can include many things which may harm
Any one who is around the world for human being but in our life every time
We must wish for our life and then after some time our enemy wish for
What is not perfect and what is not totally right after all in our life
We can't force people to act as they wish or as they like on every time
Wishes are not good from each mind some are monstrous of their kind
And that's why mother nature never created wishing well of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...