Friday, March 2, 2012

Poem 48. Two friends

                                  Two friends
Have you ever waited ?for some one to come along
And help you in crisis and pull you out of pond
Have you ever think? That person will help you from all your problems
And understand your heart even on darkest day you wish for that friend
Even on worst point you just wish that god will give you that friend
Because you always thought all other have got that person who
Is perfect for their life as well as for understanding their thoughts
Every one shows you their best friend and those friends claim
That they were happy with each other every moment
On every friendship day they give each other best friendship band
And they create greeting for each other with their own hand
Every time when they go they reserve seat for their friend and
They just talk with each other on every second and moment
After seeing much a friend what is your thought do you really
Think friendship is best gift given to them by their god after all
When some one gives you importance so much what else
You really think that you will want when they choose a picture
It will suitable to both even when ever their argument
They protect each other in every role that what ideal friendship
From childhood I thought some one who say against me is
Never best friend in our eyes whole class in school use to say
Those are ideal friends even our teacher use to think that
They are some example set for true best friend that is what
I thought and that is what I want how hard I may try it
But I never manage to get best friend like that my all friend
Vanish when some one say some thing against me and even some times
My friend speak against me they never thought how upset it to me
They never thought how upset I am by their strange kind of friendship
But this is truth of life and those are friends I got I never find
Some friend who do as I like and I thought when I see those two
I always use to say how did they keep that friendship so
Near and dear to their heart may it be college or may it be school
With each other on every moment those two stood and I never
Saw them go separate because I thought they never want after all
They like each others every view and each and every thought
How lucky is that person who get such friend who understand
That person's every thought and defend that one on every spot
But one day I saw one of those best friend who stood there alone
I just went near that one with view to chat and when I ask
That one about other friend that one said that they just want
To spend time without each other for life's some part that
They have stuck to each other so much that they want to live apart
After all they are just two friend nothing but people treat them
As if they are sisters who together suppose to stay that one said angrily
Even real sister get their own ways and life apart but this
Is how they are always treated now a days they prefer to go separate
But before saying this she took promise from me that I will never say
That part but I never promised her because I know I will never
Able to keep inside that part how strange is that friendship
In which always pretend because those two were again together in school
After all pretending is human's art we just always pretend some parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...