Thursday, March 15, 2012

Poem 76. My dog

                                                  My dog
I had one dog who was precious to me one day it went missing
I search for him on each and every way on every road I ran in hope
To see my dog stood for searching my home because he lost the way
But on every road I saw many dogs but none of that dogs was my
Precious dog while going along the way I began to think which way
May my dog went away because that dog will give me pleasure of life
As nice and faithful friend until that day that dog was so honest and
It never did any thing which goes against my rules and never disobeyed
It never come in my house without permission or never sat on my bed
And my mother use to take him daily to proper doctor who took his care
My dog was so perfect in each and every way his coat was so shining
That any one can see how healthy and he was treated how best way
My dog was like prince who always treated well I know some times
I get careless but I never hurt my dog in life on any point or any way
Then I thought about my friends with whom I use to play with my dog
On each and every day I thought may be my dog went that way to meet them
So I began to go to my every friend and I decided that I visit them all
Even if it force me to walk for every moment of that whole day
Then I visited my first friend first one said I always shared my sorrows
That's why my dog ran away my sorrows make him sad and he want to escape
My friend said that she wanted to warn me but then she thought it will not look well
Feeling sad in heart I went to my second friend in hope that my dog went that way
Next one said I tied him to pole that's why my dog ran away but I feel so sad
But I tied him to pole just for some part of days when some visitor get scared
And when some times my dog decides to disobey and tries to enter in my bed
My friend told me that he wanted freedom like us every moment and day
I must think how I feel if I tied in some way so may be he never come back again
When I was going out of his house I saw his dog tied to pole there and
It seems as if that dog was tied there each and every day but still he stood there
Some where in our heart I feel only if I have tied that dog that way
Then may be my dog have never manage to run away giving freedom was my mistake
Then I went to my third friend who said that one day he saw that I don't give my dog
Food from my plate so my dog must have felt hurt on each and every day
When ever we feel rejected in each and every way we just prefer to run away
But I know from my heart that food was not good for my dog's health and
That's what doctor told us and that is why I never give him my food ever again
So what ever I do but it was not my mistake still from every one I get blame
On that night I cried whole time on my mistakes and thought may be
By doing those things I treated my dog in totally wrong way so hard is
Understanding what is wrong and what is right on every time and every day
But next day my dog return with pouch in his mouth which is missing for days
So my dog have left me alone in any way he was searching for my own best
If I tell you the truth this things will tell you just one thing in all ways that
What ever may happen in your life any where people are just going to blame
I never have dog and may be you also don't got one which run away
But I am saying this because I think this is best way to tell that how small
Or how big your loss is in our life on each and every day but still finally
People do one thing in perfect way they just find your some mistake
So never take to heart their statement some times life just takes things away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...