Friday, March 9, 2012

Poem 63. A stupid child

                                         A stupid child
I see two types of people one are soft with heart like me which
One cry if they lost something may it be some thing small for cost
Even it may a small ring which may not be that matter in our life
As well as in our world at all but some people are sensitive about
Small thing in life any part but question is that being sensitive is really fault
Such person can also cry even for some broken kid's toy car is common
Concept which is used for people of soft heart so many times we wish
That we had some strong and brave heart because that heart will give us
Power to shine from each and every part and that heart will tell us
What is written inside our thinking as well as inside our life and heart
But do you really think it is good to have brave and do you really think
Those people never fall apart but if they fall who will catch them
Is one true question which stop them from falling apart and that question
Will really help them and their heart but have you really think they don't
Want to cry from heart I don't think so they don't cry because they don't
Got shoulder which help them in every part and they don't got people
Who help them from their feelings as well as their thinking from their heart
Sometimes when person does something which will touch them in worst way
From heart and still that one don't cry do you really think that person
Don't feel hurt in heart I think that one feel all kind of pains inside their heart
And they hurt that person until that person completely and fully fall apart
So that one is person who never cry before us and appear strong by heart
But just ask that person's mirror what is truth of that one's heart then
Surely mirror will tell you that person also fall apart and that person
May talk own image and tell pains of heart because no one can live
Without feeling pain unless that one have powerful and great strength
Which take lot of efforts and meditation for long life's part but still
Some times pain visits our thinking and our life as well as our heart
Every one cries it truth of life just some have power to control that feeling
For some time but I have just one question how much it help in that one's life
Instead by truly happy that one pretends a smile but mostly it will stay for
Some hours or years but no for much time and when that one open feelings
They are worst for their life and their mind after all in life we can never
imagine what will happen when we lose control in our life then they will
No longer under control of any kind so it's seem some times it's better
To be some one who cries and screams on some problem in our life
At least we don't lose full control after some time became crying keeps
Check on our sorrows from time to time but there are some person
Who really accept sorrow as part of their life and never let them
Control their feeling until they decide that they must need to make some change
Because they think it is good for life so they act as they wish in their life
And never let wrong feeling interfere in their thoughts as well as in their life
After all in life every day we can't act as per our choice and they just accept
Sorrow as if they are just minor adjustment in life and I see these type of people
On every day of my life I admire them everyday but I can't see my self alike
They are some thing full different and unique inside their thinking as well as in life
After all when they see in mirror then can naturally see their pleasant smile
But when I see in my mirror mostly I see a serious face which is tense about
Something which is not perfect in my life after all in life on each day we can
See that smile but I can't imagine my self in that peaceful person so I think
I am better in my position instead of hiding my feeling I am freely crying some times
I really don't mind  even if this whole world will call me at any age a stupid child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...