Monday, March 12, 2012

Poem 68. Mirror image

                                                  Mirror image
Some times When I saw myself in mirror I felt I am confused I don't want
To change myself mirror shows me many changes in my self by it's view
It is on my face which no longer that same which it was before when I stood their
It's not difference of age nor change in make up by any chance because
I hardly use that much make up to look my face different from heart
Those are same eyes and same lips stood before us because on them I never
Put on any type of make up even because I want to impress others in life
Still I look some thing different in my life our look some times changes
Without any instruction or without any warning in our life and suddenly
Every thing changes from one side to totally another side after all in life
We all think that none of the side is right for our thinking and our life
After all some times both the sides are wrong for entirely wrong for life
When I saw that mirror image after all these faces looked nice from every side
After all in our life we saw in that mirror there is some image which is not
Good as well as not bad for life but it is just different we don't even feel
It is perfect for our thinking but still we don't know what is perfect for life
After all this is one mirror image which we never imagine in our life but
It stood before us we don't hate it but still it was part of our life and
It will stood with us in our life but still we never saw that in our thoughts and life
After all we imagine them in our mirror which are nice for our life because
That image is so different that we need to watch it properly in our life
After all in that mirror we saw that image in our life then we see that
There is strange image which is important part of our thinking and life
After all in mirror which we saw that image which is worst for our life
Then finally we saw a image after all there is image which look perfect
In that mirror which is so different that I feel how much I change in life
After all even in that mirror which is part of strange effects on our life
We live daily after all in their life which is so perfect for us and we never
Notice any type of change from every side we just went ahead with our life
And hardly notice all those changes which happen on our self due to experience
In our future as well as in our life because when we live in our life then
We all see many crisis and many prizes in our life which taught us that
In life every day we change from each and every side in our future and life
Still we never feel that change as if it some thing never happen in our life
Which each change we do different things which we never imagine in life
But every time in our life we do some thing which is good for our life
That mirror image is some thing totally different in our life because it have
Some qualities which are some times seems impossible to become part of life
Those qualities are some thing we never saw in any image in our life
Because we never thought that we will change so much that we can't able
To live happily with that sort of change in life but life changes us
So slowly like earth moves around in our life that we never feel that change
Which from heart effects our thinking and all our part of our future and life
When ever I see image in mirror before may be I don't watch it so carefully in life
We all see our self in mirror while we dress but do we really watch our self
With that much attention and that much care that we notice changes in life
Like a train our life runs daily on each time so like that train which take us
We just watch important thing like some number or name on it and after that
Train don't get attention in life but when we peacefully sit on that seat in train
Then only we can watch all around train in life so we need proper look at
That image in mirror of our house which shows changes in our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...