Saturday, March 3, 2012

Poem 50. Sorrows

                                 Sorrows
I tried to hide from sorrows I hide behind mountain because
They looked so big and strong but when I see a storm in which
They shattered I feel they are not enough to stop my sorrows
And to keep me behind the mountain at all after all sorrows are
Some thing I really like to disappear away from my feeling
As well as from my heart sorrows are some thing that destroy
You and me sorrows are some thing which moves mountain
Without thoughts as well as thinking because sorrows are something
Which take you to other side of world which are  not pleasant
But mountain don't seem strong enough after all in life that thing
Which is just destroyed by storm can't be strong enough
To control our sorrows which arise in our heart and soul
But then once again I thought if I stop outside problems
May be they will just stay away from my feeling and heart
But truth is that when I saw mountain in that crisis I just can't believe
It have power over outside factors to control them or stop
But in this life mountain don't seem enough for heart
It never have power to stop your sorrows from our heart
Then I wanted to find some other source in which I can
Hide from sorrows that hurt my heart but when I reach there
I found a forest which can able to hide my all sorrows from heart
But I can't in forest for all days and nights because forest have
It's own problems like incests and animal which are wild
So it's useless to hide in forest from all even forest can't keep me safe
From all sorrows of heart finally I felt one place is safest
From all corner and thought I thought may be I hide in my own house
And sorrows can't cross that door which I closed fully from heart
But when I sit in my house some one knock on door and
Question is that is it sorrows or happiness on my door
How can I guess who is on that side with that door and
From small gap I don't feel that I guess properly other side
So I sit there without any hope because if I don't invite a guest
Sorrows may not enter with them don't even enter hope
So how hard I may try to keep that sorrows away from heart
But I just can't keep them away because they are not heart's part
I have to let hope enter without it there is nothing nice in world
And when I keep it away I once again feel sorrows from inside of heart
I moved each stone and turned every rock and work hard but
I still feel that I can't hide from sorrows because they are not
From outside factors they are hidden inside my own heart
Outside things may increase them but they are not made by them
Sorrows are something inside you which always wins at wrong moment
So how to handle sorrows that was worst question for my heart
Then one day I went near a seas and wait it for hours with heart
I noticed that tide some on shore they may take some thing with them
But still they can't destroy shore which is strong at heart
So may be we need to be like shore and stood on one side with
Strongest sort of heart and then may be we can let sorrows
Come and go like some tides which always takes ahead our heart
So just watch tides of sorrow silently moving away from heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...