Sunday, March 25, 2012

Poem 103. Crow

                                                    Crow
In the sky I saw many birds I just love every one for each one have
Some special type of beauty it look that will take us on top of the world
After all those birds are some thing nice and perfect for our world and
So fresh my feeling just by watching them inside this world because
When ever I saw them I can never manage to see them inside our world
Once they use to sing beautifully which use feel like some thing nice in world
It use refresh me inside my entire future and inside my world because
Those birds which fly in sky just far away from eyes and when ever they
Sit on tree they just look best just still they are far away from our world
I just want to watch them for hours after hours when I see their beauty
Inside entire world I just love to see their movement which effects our world
Those birds are some thing which look perfect for entire world and even
If those birds look beautiful they are perfect for entire world because
Beauty of that bird is some thing which look perfect for nature and
Those birds are some thing which never come near me how hard I wish
Then should come near my window and enter inside our world after all
In our life every time we see many beautiful picture and we see many people
Who can go near that bird but inside our life we can hardly able to touch
That bird which can be seen in many picture near many human so I feel
Why don't see those birds inside our world that birds are something perfect
For entire world these birds are some thing which look beautiful in world
Those birds are some thing which look nice for world but I always want
Birds to come near me and I want to touch them from my entire world
Such birds are some thing beautiful for our world and when I ask them
How did I suppose to go near bird some one say that it is matter of luck
If you have tree near window then you can easily see a nest near window
From there I can easily see birds without disturbing in this part of world
From that window we can see many types of birds but I waited with patience
But for many days no bird made nest on that branch finally one day
I saw a nest on that branch I was so excited because it was my want
And from my every school book I saw in on book how bird make nest on branch
I was guessing many birds which are beautiful and pretty inside our world
Their beauty touch my heart as well as it can touch my soul so I decided
That I must imagine that bird I hope for parrot then my logic told me that
It could be sparrow but I don't mind because I even like that sparrows
But when I started waiting for that bird slowly my friends also join me
In hope of some nice bird we have created dreams how will we help that bird
But my mother told me that we should not touch that bird after all if we
Touch them it will harm those bird which are some thing cute and nice for world
After some times we feel that coming of that bird we all were watching
Finally saw that bird because crow are some thing which are perfect for world
We all where so disappointed by that crow because no one in our group
Want to see that crow how upset we got that we immediately left that tree alone
But then after some days I saw that crow when crow was near that nest
I saw eggs inside them how ugly may be was that crow but when I saw it
First time I feel beauty will not matter that much many more slowly
I started even eating my food near my window and my friends also began to
Come and watch that crow when slowly babies come out we jump with joy
They look so nice us that we feel that we are watching the whole world
So after seeing hard work and nice nature of that crow and after seeing
Those babies of crow I tell that we all who don't like crow manage to find
For first time a beauty inside crow may we all have favorite bird but
I can sure we no longer and no more hated crow we all friend have special place
Inside our heart for crow because any crow can be baby of that one crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...