Monday, March 19, 2012

Poem 87 . Sweetness

                                               Sweetness
I saw many flower and their beauty some smell so sweet that we think
After all in our life sweetness are some thing nice for every part of our life
That smell looked so nice to our nose from every angle in our life and
That sweetness harm our life and we wish that we must left them out of life
Those flowers which feel so sweet then our thinking change every thing
In our life that sweetness help us some times in our life but sadly in life
Some times those flower that some don't smell nice at all in our life
When that too much of sweetness harm us in our life at that moment
Those flower which don't have sweet smell inside our life then after
Some times we think that too sweet smell inside our life after all in life
All time sweet smell don't encourage us in our future and in our life
We feel that we are locked in some room where we don't want that
Smell in our life because it suffocated inside our life those in room
Feel that sweet that smell inside our life that sweet favour inside our life
After all these sweetness is some thing which gives happiness inside life
Those too sweetness inside our life after all that sweetness is something
Harm inside our life after all that sweetness inside our life after all
That sweetness some times manage to give in trouble in life I think
Some times it may harm us in life people who bring that sweetness
Seems risky to our life some people speak so sweetly in our life and
They just treat us such way that we feel that those person who talk
So sweetness in our life and these people convince us that in our life
But some times like those flower these people irritates us after all
In life too much sweetness which seems perfect at beginning began to
Irritate person's in their life and slowly it becomes problem for our life
That sweetness will may harm us in our life because due to it in our life
We feel that we don't even able to breath properly in our life and then
After some time we are so convinced that those sweet smell is not
Part of our future or our life it will just manage to destroy our life
So those flowers are a lot better which are not that sweet inside life
Those flower which were always kept away because they are not sweet in life
Suddenly turn into some thing perfect for us inside our life after all
In our life some time those flower which don't have sweet smell in life
May look perfect without their smell inside our future and inside life
I just want some times those flowers inside my house to increase beauty
Of my room because sweet smell of other flower just seemed like locked
In my room and in life on every spot I just want some thing which look nice
But that sweet smell so irritates me that I want it to be away and out of life
So when I see those flowers which have sweet smell in life I just decide to
Keep them far away from my future as well as from my life because on every point
I began to think that too much sweet smell seems to harm my health and
Harm my life after all in this life every time sweetness is not cure and it use to
Do us many sort of harms after all in life that's why some times instead
Of sweet talks we just manage to get away from those talk and what hear
What is inside us and what is true just come ahead some times with harsh way
And we began to like those sweet talk but after some times simple flowers
Becomes some thing we truly like but sadly after hearing truth for some time
We want to listen to sweet once again in life but this time I will be careful
And I will listen those sweet song which are sang before god in our life
And those flower which give to god may increase beauty of my life so from
My heart this time when I get sweetness which is perfect for our sweetness in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...