Friday, March 16, 2012

Poem 77. Round

                                             Round
Life is in circle round and round I always return to the start
From first problem I think I went ahead with your life and then
I start to think some thing interesting thing our life and then
After that I did many efforts to that problems to stop after some time
I think that after some time my problem will get solved
So I did many thing which will hurt our thinking and our heart
Since life is some thing which will have many problems which
Are a lot for our heart after some times we hope that our problem
Will slowly get solved in our life we think that with each effort
For that efforts we all think that problems is some thing which
Is part of our life so I made many efforts to get rid of that problem
So I went ahead in my life and slowly forget about that problem
From my mind as well as my heart after all problems are some thing
Which never remembered for entire life because such treasure of life
Just help us to destroy many things inside our future and inside our life
So when one problem vanished from our thinking and our sight
After all we can't keep each problem alive in our mind so we thought
That we forgot that problem inside our life after all I think that
So happily even when ahead in our life after all in our life and then
In our life we all think that problems are always vanish from time to time
After all in our time we think that we must understand problem and
Try to understand our plenty of problems inside our heart and life
Some problems don't vanish they just come back once again in life
And then gone again same problem arise because they are always
Part of our destiny and always remain part of our future and our life
These things are some problems makes us so exhausted in our future and life
Because they just return after lot of efforts in our future and in our life
So how sad we feel when we see after going so ahead we saw that
Those problems have manage to return in our future and in our life
It seems like every thing we did wasted in our life and all things which
We do with view of getting rid of that problems in our entire future and life
After all in our life we don't need those problems to visit again in entire life
Those problems are some thing which always effects future and our life
And we want them fully and completely out of our life it seems like
They just kept returning to my life and I feel like a circle I return to
Same point from which I started my entire ride and that make me happy in life
But when I return to problem all the happiness in ride vanished by sight of
That problem once again inside our thinking as well as our life so then
Once again I remembered I did all efforts to stop that problem in life
And I feel so sad that my problems will return and my efforts become useless in life
After all those efforts are nothing but finally become useless thing for life
They harm us from each side and manage to change entire thinking and life
After all I was so shocked to see that circle in life I know that earth is round
Still I don't accept roundness in future of my life after all in our life until then
I accepted problem will not return ever again in my future after going
So ahead in life but some time life return to same in my life because
When success will come again and again in our future and our precious life
After all our future when our success returns we think it is common in life
And we expected in future to success to return every time and every spot of life
But in case of failures or in problems our life we think they must not return in life
So in case of problems as well as success in our life so life is circle of life
And it will give us fair chances in both sides so failure and success of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...