Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Poem 56. Star

                                                     Star
One day some one told me that in my life if I want to turn my wish true
I need a wishing star which will give power to my life and give my wish
Which I decide and I feel that some one will give them power in our life
In sky we see beautiful star in our life we need powerful star in our life
I waited for all nights just to see my favourite star to shine that night
I waited for whole night I just kept looking at sky while wishing that
After all in our life we want every day that star was beautiful in our eyes
It will twinkle in my heart I thought if it shine and I think that my dream will shine
Because there are stars which are beautiful and pretty in this life but in life
Finally I found one star which shine beautifully on that unique night which
Touch my spirit from inside as well as out side I looked at sky and finally
I found something I really like that was most powerful star which look beautiful in sky
I was so happy to see finally a star which I always dream to see in my life
That was a perfect star and strongest one in life after all that is why it strongly
Began to shine inside our thinking as well as inside our life because
When that star shines brightly it gives pleasure to my thinking and my mind
After all that star is some thing which can shine bright even on darkest night
I hope to god it will always shine and it will easily improve my days and nights
After all in our life we need some thing interesting in our life to shine
Because still some where in my heart I was so convince that this star is
My good luck and it gives me my best time so I win until that star
Remain in sky for me and shine I feel as if that star is gift  from god
As if that one tiny star can change many things in life for me as well as
My mind which always rule my life after all a star can't be harmful for life
When it was giving me hopes and spirit I never thought it will be any harm to my life
I use to search for that star on every day in my life and use to think that
This star will help me to guide to get what is mine by birth and right
I feel as if it is lucky charm of mine and I thought it is better to keep star
As lucky charm because it never vanish or goes missing in our life because
I saw my many friends who keep things as lucky charm in life and cry
As soon as those things goes missing in life I thought that star will be most safest thing in life
Which will never vanish because star never vanish from sky ever in your life
I thought it will just increase confidence inside my thoughts and my mind
So every day I just watch that star and every day I smiled happily in my life
But one day after completing my work I came to watch that star to get confidence
Of good results in my life how did it vanish I don't know but I didn't see
That star in sky that night at first I saw it is clouds so I waited for hours
To see it with my eyes but that star never rise in my sky on any moment of life
That night I cried whole time and I feel sad from inside of my thinking and mind
After all that star was something I really like and prefer in my thinking and life
I was so sure that my work will be useless since my star don't shine
And all my results will shine against me because I don't get confidence in mind
But next day when I went there I just did what I have decide I just did my job
I did it best because I thought trying is one of important duty in my mind
When I return I was so sure that success is some thing which required in life
But I was sure that I will not get it since that star didn't able to shine in life
So next day when I went there I just saw dark night still that star was not there
And my luck don't have any reason to develop at all or any need to shine
But when next day when I get result in that result my stars shined so
After that I realized one thing my dream may come to true but I don't need
Star for them to rise as well as to shine after that I just looked at star for my delight
Not with the hope that they will manage in life to shine and bring us light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...