Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Poem 109. Me and myself

                                                    Me and myself
Someone told me one day I should have to express my feelings to the world
But I tried sometimes I tried singing but singing is not my strong point
After some point it began to feel sleepy when I tried to sing those words
So it proved that singing is not my strong point in this world because
I just can't get involved in those voices which take people to heaven
And away from earth so since I can't hear those song how can I sing
For world in fact some times I think my voice will just manage to scare world
Because nothing will more boring than my singing for world because
When I start some song I know I will get stuck after each two words
Because that person who never manage to hear one song peacefully until end
After all if I can't sing properly how can I express my voice inside those songs
Those who can't sing just can't express their thoughts by singing from heart
Because thoughts are some thing which are not perfect for our thinking in life
Singing is some kind of nice art for our words which touch our thinking
And easily manage to touch our heart but when I find I can't sing or
Even hear those songs I understood sadly it's not my sector of art
Then I thought of painting which can express feeling inside painter
And bring out artist's thought so I began to paint with all my efforts and
Using all feeling inside my heart as I began to paint with each point slowly
Real become some parts of life as well as my art I saw many things
Become real on canvas and they all look so beautiful and I really like
To paint for hour after hour to please my feeling and to please my heart
But even when those paintings are beautiful they just show beauty of nature
They hardly able to show any feeling inside my mind may be they look
Beautiful and made me happy many times even people like some of them
But nothing look perfect to my thinking or my mind they are just part of nature
And they look beautiful in each and every point but they are never perfect
To show what I want to tell and express inside my mind so it is nice art
But can't express my feeling how much I want or tried because it just
Shows beauty of nature which is perfect for our life after all painting
Are some thing natural not feeling which are inside my thought as well as
Inside my mind because how beautiful may they look but they never able
To show beauty inside my mind because painting are may beautiful but
They are not some thing which express feeling inside their life after all
So how beautiful may they look still they are not perfect for expressing
True feeling inside their life but there is just one question in my life which
How did I suppose to express my feeling inside my mind after all in life
But then I thought about writing skill inside my mind because those skills
Are something which I feel perfectly express thought inside my mind so
I start writing by each step after all some of our mind want to write
But still I feel as if incomplete is all part of my feeling and my mind
Because when I began to write about feeling in our life after all in our life
Every time writing is not strong point inside our mind or inside our life
After all writing is a skill inside our life because writing skill is some thing
Which is special thing in life and I thought that I can express some thing
Easily inside our life but when I began to write I feel I can write every thing
From my mind after all in our mind writing is some skill which is perfect
For our life after all in our life this is some thing which can easily tell
What is hidden inside our thought and our mind after all writing is not
That strong point in our life because even when I write some thing
I can't write every thing of my mind then slowly I understood that
What is my problem in writing about life I just don't know what is really
My mind so may be I know many things about world and life but
Many times I think we hardly know any thing about me and myself in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...