Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Poem 57. A cage

                                               A cage
Sometimes I felt I am stuck in a cage I am stuck inside by my anger
Which don't let me think properly when some one does injustice towards person
When we scream with our anger we never feel that we look at before world
When truth comes out with anger it just look wrong to whole world and
Even when truth is most pure thing still it manage to hurt every person
Because anger is some thing not nice for entire world which keep us inside burning
And feel that burn with each and every sort of their feeling and their anger
But then I thought some times our feelings are caged inside by our fear
After all those fear stops us from coming ahead without any help in world
Those fears are something which never let us come out openly in this world
Because we are scared what will people say about us in this largest type of world
Our sorrows are some thing which destroy us on each and every point of world
And they take us ahead in our life because fear is some thing we really feel in world
Fears are some thing which comes from many places and many corners and
They start many feeling like sorrows as well as our anger just due to fear
Some times we do many things which are useless or wrong for us and that fear
Destroy us on every moment inside of their large and whole world
When fear scares me I just don't able to go and use that time of freedom
Because that fear is some thing which never let person come out of their border
They force them to stick on one place that will normally give person a power
These fears are some thing which really hurt many person from world
But worst is ego that hold me inside was worst in whole world that
Ego don't let me come out because I can't ask my questions to others
Because I don't want to see other laughing on me which is worst time of thinking of world
I want to learn many things but I can't bear laughing but sadly in your life
Without people laughing you hardly learn anything in this world because
When you learn things people bound to laugh just remember when a child
Speak some wrong word don't you some times need to learn to smile and laugh
After all in this world some times we just smile on wrong time but this is
Mistake of human nature that they just laugh on wrong person in their life
So if you can't stop that ego and keep it away from your world then
You can never learn anything with full and pure freedom so I must stop my ego in life
Then only I learn what ever I really like so if only world can change little bit
And stop those smile this one thought is truth of my ego that always arise
I expect to change the world not to learn to change my style I can join in their smile
If I can't join I can at least ignore their smile in my life and learn many things I like
So if I am so much caged inside my own heart in my life then how can I get freedom
In my thinking as well as in my life I need first to control my all emotions
And then I get freedom in life because I am caged inside own weakness of mine
So if I want to go out of that cage in this life I don't need to fly high and
Touch all those highs it will be enough only if my clear my own house that
Is my mind which have weakness loaded inside each and every time in life
After all in life it is most difficult to fight is your own thoughts that destroy your life
Those attacks which come on us by outside can be easily handle if only we learn
To fight and keep our heart clean and fresh from inside of our mind
When we see people who surround us in our life as cause of problem in our life
But if we see properly we can find that in our life we can fight any problem
If only we are not caged by those weaknesses which always harm us
In our life from each and every point as well as each and every side of life
If only we can stop them then only we can fly outside of that cage in life
And truly know meaning of that word freedom which is useless to us now in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...