Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poem 74. Prayer

                                                       Prayer
First time when I use to fail in some tasks I always blame the god
When some thing happen may it be earth quake or may be it's fraud
I have just one sentence which is always lead me to blame the god
Even when I use to see some other person's fault I use to say that
Why don't god stop it after all god have power to stop them and if
God is so powerful then god can do any type of change so when ever
I see the god I use to think from heart that god is some thing important
For every person's life as well as that person's heart because god can
See some thing god must go ahead and stop it all after all god is our important
And god must change every thing in proper way which is fully change heart
Of those who have evil feeling should be directly punished in seconds by god
So those who think good must be given good rewards and I always hoped
That I will the first one to get rewards then some time when I see more
Great persons that me I agree that may there will be big line before me
But still I want for those good persons some kind of nice and suitable reward
After all those person are person who really did good thing from heart
But when in life I saw instead of good person bad one get reward then
I certainly feel hurt from my heart because in life every time we can't get reward
But in life I always hoped that bad one will not at least get any reward
After all bad one are those person who must hurt from inside their heart
Those bad person should be finish on each and every way because
Those feelings are some thing we really feel need to keep our moral straight
So when ever bad one wins I feel people will loose due to this morals and
God must do some thing to stop this all after all in our prayer this is what
We expect from our god and this is what we thought when we create morals
That god will help us to keep them in proper sort and after that we never
Thought that may be we are suppose to fight for those thinking and morals
But I never thought this way until someone ask me one day that why do I blame
Did god promise me to help in all? after all when I was born I never remember
Meeting god or did I remember any promise of such way made to me by god
If some one forces me to do all that person's work was it fair to blame me
If I don't that person's work I was so confused in thought after hearing this
That person is so fair in thinking because god never ever promised any thing to me
God never say that god will help me on each and every spot but there is
Other truth is that without asking me god have given me legs and hands
He has given me those things because he must have wish that I will use them
For doing proper thing not just for asking help but also for going ahead
And creating many nice things which help me and other human being
Then god have given gift for heart which tells us every time what is right
And what is wrong from our heart but then their heart have some problems
In our life we can judge by that heart but it is our duty to rise bravery
Inside that heart and we must fight for each and every time for some fight
Which creates plenty of problems for our heart after all in our life
We have some fight which are so important for our thinking and our heart
Because these problem were understood by our thinking of our heart
So god have given us plenty of things which are important for our life
Which we are suppose to use in entire life we have grow up like trees
And birds which learn slowly and even with pain in our life and if we needed
We can always ask for help from other human kind some may help you
And some may not because it is their choice but accepting for god's help
Is not at all right because it will just create lot of problem in their life
So when god helps me god is doing a favor We must thank him for all his favors
And that when ever god help us we must remember it and thank him those are prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...