Friday, March 9, 2012

Poem 61. Rare stones

                                                  Rare stones
Once I want to own stones emerald,diamond and ruby at that time
I was small and I saw it in one fairy tales which is so nice to read
And imagine in my life time on that book I saw those ruby and diamond
I just have dreams getting them in hand to please my heart I always thought
Those stones will able to please my heart but then one day I saw a rich
Person but he was holding all those stone not before me but inside
In his locker so I got one question which arise in my heart that was
Why did that person still look so upset by each and every thing of world
When some one gave him to eat some thing he made such a strange face
As if some is serving poison to that person so I went near it and saw
What was inside that plate and I saw that it was food served to every one
So that person was such sick that he can't eat any thing I just feel so sad
For that person but when I ask some one what is sickness of that
Person no one answer it properly it seems no one know what is sickness
Of that rich person he can't eat sweets because they may harm him and
He can't eat oil because it will damage him so that person can't eat anything
Except those things which are specially made for him with sugar or oil
And salt is also not good for that person but still no one know what is sickness
Of that person after all in life we never think sickness is so small when
We are not permitted to eat such a type of things so in our life and
Then our sickness must be some thing big as well as risky I was so confused
That inside life which sort of sickness is this that can't told in our life
After all sickness is something which have effects in our life but when
I ask every one know about his sickness in our life but every one said
That this person is not sick in life then I finally asked my teacher
What is sickness of that person in life my teacher says that rich person
Posses ruby, diamond and emerald in life but that one don't posses
That jewel which I posses in life then she explained those jewels
Which I have in life peace had purity of diamond in our life but
That one don't look peaceful to my eyes then teacher told that
Bravery posses that fire which we will see when properly ruby shine
That one was not at all brave because that one don't even eat what
That person like in life then comes question of emerald in our life
And nature have beauty of emerald in life that person can't eat because
He never walk in nature without his car in his entire life so every thing
Just scare him from inside in his life then I ask teacher can all rich have
That kind of life she said no and told me those are true rich and lucky
Person who posses jewels of both type in their precious life so
In life we must try to own jewels of both type and both style.
How precious real jewels of stone may look they don't hold fire of life
How much costly may they look but they are useless unless you posses
Jewels of other type and kind but if we have both we can enjoy our life
After all in life we need jewels to have nice and comfortable life
We need money for comfortable life and jewels give them money for life
After all some feelings are also important in your life as well as for
Your thinking in our life they help us in going ahead on each and every day of life
These feeling are not less important that money and jewel in our life
Because feeling are constant part of our life which are important and
Specially important because they give some meaning to our entire life
After all there are some feeling which are important for our life and
Without them what is use of those jewels for rich people in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...