Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poem 86. If I fly

                                                If I fly
When I see birds fly I wish I can at least try but how impossible is to fly
You can fly as high as you wish only if you have money which make you  fly
But some times even money can't help because there are not places in which
You can fly so inside life when you want fly what shall you do when without
Money you want to give it a try because every time you can't go to fly and
When bird can do it free why do we need to spend money when we need to fly
How nice it must felt them to fly because they have no restrictions when they fly
They will fly when they want to touch the sky because god made them ready
To fly but they also have some limits in sky when ever they want to fly because
How much they wish they can't touch the sky because they have power to fly
So then I thought about human who reached the space in the sky so man can
Able to fly more high but once again it comes to some person who have brain
That can able to let them go in space and give them chance to fly that high
So what shall we suppose to do because we normal person who can fly only
If we spend money to reach that sky every time when I think of that flying
I just think that it is not as easy as some birds fly when bird fly it seem so nice
They enjoy when they fly there are never preparation before they learn to fly
Our sky is so nice and peaceful but when we try to fly every time we feel so
Different not like some bird who easily fly may practice make person perfect
Is rule but still I wish I can like bird learn to easily fly and enjoy when I fly
I feel light in my weight and I feel as if I am doing best but when ever I thought
I wish to fly those long preparation manage to destroy that fun in flying which
We want to try when ever we reach to the sky we are not like a bird but
We are like some alien in our sky I just wish to fly like natural bird in sky
I just want to be light as feather when bird fly and so we can get freedom
To fly as you wish and we like in that sky because I want to enjoy what ever
We got in our life on each and every try but when flying came in my mind
I want  to be it as easy as bird try then I thought brain which god have given
Us as wing and I suddenly thought that my imagination can become my wing
Those wings take me as high as I like to fly in this sky because those birds
Nothing unique if with my wings if imagination I began to fly how easily
May be I touch the sky so at that moment I close my eyes and start to feel
That I am flying in wonderful and nice type of sky which please my eyes
Because in my imagination I have nice sky in which from my heart I like to fly
After all in this life every time I want to fly with my imagination in this wide sky
So while imagine some thing nice for every one in their big sky they plan that
In that sky we want to with my mind to fly after all in this mind we want to fly
In our mind we need to fly which give us bigger and wide type of the sky
So while inside my mind when I try to fly I never felt in life it seems like
A strange dance to those person who were watching me fly with close eye
Think that I am trying to dance but it is most crazy type of dance I try
So when I open my eyes every one was laughing on that strange dance
That dance was some thing which please my mind in every part but to
World was some thing so funny for their eyes so I just don't understand
Should I give it a try then some one told me if you are human then
You must try to adjust with what you got from sky just asking more
Will create problems for me and whole world after all every one can't
Have everything which that person desire because it is not fair for other creatures
Just imagine what happen if human began to fly when it occupy so many place
Still they are not happy what happen if they get sky they just throw away
Every creature from sky and we may see house flying in the sky so I decided
That may be I will not want to learn to fly because I don't want to destroy peace of sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...