Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poem 73. Run away

                                                   Run away
When I started at morning I was dancing in my dreams with all my heart
And I was so sure that I will win if I try to with all efforts from my heart
I know I can achieve the whole world after all I am a soldier who never
Quit until win the war I was so sure that I will work so hard and I can
Win it perfectly and fully from your heart because if you try to win with
All efforts on your part winning will be your destiny and I was sure of it
From my heart so here I went ahead with whole world in my hand and
I just decide to do work as per my plan so first I need my friend to give me
Some sort of help but then I went out to call that one but phoned seemed
Engaged I was so sure my friend will be my greatest help and my friend will
Help in this problem and solve all of my crisis after all in life we need every day
To search some source of help if we want in life to go ahead so I went to
My friend who help me to go ahead and when that phone didn't work then
I just decided to visit my friend so after lot of time I finally manage to meet my friend
But when I went ahead and asked for my friend's help my friend never know
How to do that help that friend told me convincing from heart but still I felt
Some thing is wrong I can see from my friend's expression that he didn't
Want to help some one from heart I can really see something is totally wrong
My friend is not even ready to help me inside this work in any form so
When first I start doing my work I saw finding true friend is life's hardest task
After all in our life we think that we can work and our friend will always
Stood with us on every and each spot after all we think our friends are some thing
Who always help us in every part so then when we first start we learn that
It will show us our true friend but sadly many times we find too limited friend
So while searching for our help we feel as if we are beggar of some kind
And this is first step when we learn that when work starts in life keeping ego
Can destroy your work of entire life because when a person want to do some thing
Then that person feel hurt from inside when that work can't be left for some
Feelings in life because when you go ahead in life you need to reduce your pride
From our life because pride will not always stays pride  changes easily into
Some thing equal to ego in life so we must try to knock door which is on sight
We can't keep our pride because nothing can achieved until them then we all
See that with pride after all if we do some thing which is important for life
So each and every work can be successful when we skip our pride but
Then we began to do proper type of planning for entire future of our work in life
But once again our planning don't get as perfect as we wanted it in our life
Then we once again began to plan every thing in our life as a part of our life
Our work is so wonderful that we want it to be successful for our thinking of  life
So we try every thing in life but work don't seem to be successful in life
After all work is something which is perfect for our feeling as well as our heart
So during this work we understood new meaning of crisis of our entire life
We understand new feeling is it due to new feeling of fear and failure
These feeling are some thing which are part of our life but until we start
Our work we never thought that failure is something so big which is so strong
That we will feel plenty of fear from inside our thoughts and our heart
So we began to think that work is not that one is too hard task for heart
After this our work is some thing which is some thing please our heart
But instead of doing our work we began to think that may be we should
Quit that work and find some thing easy in our life as our task so in life
We start our life as soldier in our life's start and then run away from disasters
Like small rabbits which run away from any noise which in forest starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...