Monday, March 26, 2012

Poem 106. Others

                                                        Others
One day I picked up a flower which was silky to touch I just love to look at it
With it's beauty as well as it's touch it have so nice and perfect colour and it's
Structure was such that it just touches heart from each and every thought inside
My mind as well as inside my world so when I see that flower I feel that
I touch perfect thing in the world it's touch is some thing which relaxes my mind
Every time I go ahead and touch silk was one thing I can describe that touch
And I just can't able to tell beauty of it's colour I don't want to pluck it out of tree
Because it will destroy it's beauty but some where inside my heart I was so much
Scared that it will be plucked by some body but still I kept it alive on that tree
Finally one day it fall from the tree it was happen by it's own process without
Any interference from any body when it fall on ground I was first one to pick it
How happy I was that I got it without any force or cruelty because it fall naturally
And now I can keep it with me on each day I can enjoy it's soft touch like
Some thing which is so natural and silky and how beautiful it feel to touch it
Without much thought that some one will scream because I have some where else
Where people don't like my walking freely I even ask the owner can I take it
Owner nodded about it very willingly when I ask about it name owner told me
It is unknown to him he don't know how did that plant manage to grow inside
His garden and he kept it just because it look so beautiful before every thing
So it's beauty is some thing which touches every one and I decided to keep it
As token how glad I  was on that moment for owner's generosity and I went
Away happily and kept that flower with me I use to touch it every day and
Use to feel it after all that flower was some perfect for me until one day
My one friend saw it and screamed with shock to see it inside my book
That friend look at me with such shock and asked me why I am keeping
That poisonous flower inside even when I heard my friend who was
Hardly known to me told me it's poisonous faith moved inside me and
Then I throw away that flower even without  second thinking because
I don't want poison anywhere around my life and inside my thinking and in me
So just in few moment my love for that flower seemed crime to me and
I was so shocked that I just look at it's beauty which look perfect to you and me
But I never thought about it's quality will going to so horrible for me even
When they told me so many times never trust beauty in life but still why did
I trust for so many times it's beauty and forgot to remember quality inside it
But inside our life on every time we just like that beauty but question is that
Why they once again I trust that beauty but then I remember that owner
Who give me that flower so happily suddenly I feel that owner was cheating
Whole time he knew very well how poisonous that flower was he don't
Want it to be inside garden so he gave it to me so lightly suddenly whole
World become my enemy from each and every side and every thing goes wrong
And I throw away that flower without thinking for moment about it so looks
Are not some thing which will proper to judge it every thing looked fine
Until next day I found in paper that this is most useful in herb and I now
That it never have poison so I understood one thing beautiful or not beautiful
May be that thing but still we can't consider any thing just because people
Told us that some thing is totally wrong and damaging in that thing after all
That flower was for so many days with me that I could have spend just
Few hours on searching knowledge about it and if I found some thing wrong
Within it then throwing away was right but I just went ahead without inquiry
Some times judging things is not good by people's talking because it may
Lead you to losing precious treasures which are important for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...