Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Poem 92. White

                                                   White
I heard when you add seven colours they will turned in to white
How shocked I feel that with such bright seven colours you can form white
I just can't believe it is possible in life but when my teacher told me
I watch it with careful eyes then just in few seconds we all gathered there
And from my paint box my teacher took all my colour just in few seconds
She managed to get it right and just in few moments stood before us
Same colour white when we all watch it that seemed so easy in life
To get just those colours and mix them in proper way and all turn in white
After that we all did our work because we are all satisfied and we are sure
That we can always manage to get white colour with use of proper colour in life
So when I went in home I began to try I did just like my teacher but
My colour could called anything except colour white how hard I try
To mix them in different proper way but I just can't manage white colour
In any sort of try because making white colour seems like some task
Which easily manage to confuse people in life after some try because
Even after getting those colour in selected ratio person need to try that
Making white  of those colours seems hardest task for our thinking
And in my eyes so once again I went to that teacher and told her I got it
Wrong will she show me again so that I try and whole class agreed with me
That teacher must teach once again and we must give it once again some try
After all in our life teacher began to make white colour in life that teacher
Made once again same white colour in our life using from different box but
Same sort of colours every thing once again turn into white so perfect
Was that white colour at that time we all saw carefully that colour and
On that day whole class tried together to manage to create that colour
Lot of colours were wasted and lot of plates were destroyed on that day
But none of us manage to get that white which seems so easy to make
When ever we try but we can't manage that thing which our teacher
Do before us in just few seconds and just few minutes inside this life
But creating white colour is most difficult task for every human being
That is what we all thought on that day of life because creating white
Seems like one hardest task for our future and for our entire life and
In this life every time we can never really see a thing but in our future
Every day we find people who create white colour and they are just human being
So when one human being does one task it seems hardest for us to repeat
Those tasks so inside this life for every human being how much hard it is
To understand their task their work as well as their feelings because when
We start our life we have just one thinking if we imitate some one we will
Get that thing but when we grow up don't we need to understand that thinking
Is not right for each and every thing because in life there are some things
Which we can get right just by imitating we need to understand those things in world
And those things are something which are our skills after all in life we need
Each and every thing because those things are some thing which take us ahead in life
And make us different than other human kind so inside this life we can't even
Get every thing like other human being then why do we want in interfere and tell god
How to manage the world and many other things when some one is given the task
That person must do that one's job and it will reduce many problems if only
We stop interfering in life of other human being because those human beings
Don't like suggestions and they don't act according so in life we must understand
That we should not tell other any thing until it was asked by that human being
And in case of god I think may be we should never even try in prayer to advice him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...