Monday, March 12, 2012

Poem 69. Raindrops fall

                                                             Raindrops fall
When I see the sky I love to see it's blue colour which is nice for heart
There was a time after all there is black colour in our sky when I was kid
In that sky there was beautiful colour which are perfect for kids to watch
That sky look perfect for life and perfect for our heart those things which
Look so nice when we watch it with happiness and pleasure in our heart
After all in our life we all think that blackness in that beautiful and pleasant sky
For small kid even that darkness is some thing unique for their heart because
Kids just love what is new and interesting for their thinking and heart
As a kid I use to sit in window and use to watch sky and admire it's blackness
And thunder some times even use to imagine a nice storm and wind for all
At that moment I never get side effects of storm for me at that moment
It is moment on which I can show bravery and prove world what I am
After all as child every one want to be hero in life so what is better than
Saving person from storm how innocent are kids that when we tell them
Saving is goodness of our heart they just want people in problem so that
They began to save them and prove kindness of heart at that moment
I just use to like power of rain and it's capacity to tell me what is nice day
After all to me on that day with rain starts a brand new fairy tales which
Was full of wonders so rain is used to be favorite because it creates many
Wonderful tales and it use to help me in staying home and enjoy my each day
At that moment I use to like to miss school every day but when rain comes
Heavily bunking school use to become most easy as well as loveliest
But now a days I don't like much that rain because it damages road from all side
And water gathers every where then in which water as kid walking use
To be greatest suddenly turn into problem because I don't want to be sick
And I have too much work pending to enjoy the rain even if my work
Completes still I don't want that rain because it stopping from my walk
Which keeps me fit and healthy every day so when I walk I just don't want
Rain getting sick is okay in childhood but for elders it create lot of problem
I have lot of work and then I want to enjoy my day due to rain I just can't
Go out to enjoy my day so on one rainy day what did elder's suppose to do
To enjoy their day was biggest question of life for each elder every day
Because at that moment with each moment elder feel locked in some kind of cage
When a person grow up that one get engaged in many sort of changes
After one change we all think that every thing will sort of change in life
While growing up if some thing slowly change in feeling of each and every sort
Then we see that change which is so nice for our thinking and our heart
Because due to that change our life becomes so different that we began
To change on each and every day after all in our life we thought every day
That we are going to think that rain is some thing which is very nice from heart
But truth of life is that we all want is happiness in life and we search it wrong way
On both the time at first time we want crisis so that we can so bravery and
Win the world and second time we do work and get fame or money to win world
After all the world want us to win each and every war to prove the world
Then we will feel that world will understand our power only if we win the war
We think our happiness is hidden in thoughts of world not in thought of our heart
Only if world give us respect we will be some thing greater by each angle of heart
But truth of heart happiness don't hide in victory it is hidden inside our heart
We don't need to prove the world if we know truth from our heart because
If you really saw the truth then you don't need to win the war because
When you win the war you get just admiration from out side but need some thing
Different from your heart just enjoy that rain and watch those raindrops fall
You can feel happiness which can capture your heart without feeling any sort of
Pain which you never experience during any time of your life from heart
So if you really want happiness just watch peacefully those raindrops fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...