Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Poem 761. Sweet memories

           












                                                        Sweet memories
When ever I heard on road that sweet voice of flute from inside on every point because then
I feel that this sweetness which are leading on every point inside life that nice touch on every
Point inside life that flute which is so nice on every hearing I feel one thought on every point
That this sweet sound which touch us on every point that sweetness will look so hard on every
Point inside life I feel that this sweet voice will touch us on every point inside our life because
That sweet voice will remind me that all those sweetness of our life I feel that sweet sort of
Voice can be heard on every point I feel one thing from inside that those sound which will have
Impact on every point I feel one thought on every point that this sweet voice will have good
Sort impact on every point that sweet touch will look nice on every point inside life but then
I feel one thought from inside that sweet thing will look nice on every point but then I feel just
One thing from inside that sweetness which will touch on every point I feel one thing from
On every point that flute seem so nice on every point that sound slowly goes inside mind but
Then on every point that voice which will touch our heart on every point that voice which
I hear on every point that voice bring out sweet memory slowly on every point because then
When I see those sweetness on every point I just feel that memories are that sort of gift which
Touch us on every point I feel one thought from our mind that memory which will touch that
Part of our mind that sweetness which touch us on every point look so nice on every touch
Of our life I feel just one thing that those sweet memories please us in life like those sweets
Which we never want to forget inside our life but while choosing sweet we all have so much
Choice on every moment and on every point when I see that line of sweets on every point
I just feel that every one will like what I like as child I know that I hope that thing when I was
Small child and still I hope that thought from inside our life I feel one thought from inside
That those sweets which are plenty on every point I want to choose one sweet out of that
Sweet thing from inside that sweet memories are which are part of our life that sweet which
Look so nice on every point because out of that sweet which will harm on every point in life
That large range of sweets which are so good for our life because these sweets are something
That are not just example of our life on every point that sweets are having different types on
Every point when there is large range of thoughts which are included inside our childhood
Then we feel one thought from our mind sweet memories which are having good effect on life
Will look so nice when they come with that flute sometimes and I want every one to just
Remember my memories on that time but every one is so busy in their own memories that
They hardly find those memories as part of life because those memories are creating many
Effect on life since those memories of that part which will take away pleasure from our heart
On every point I feel one thing from inside that only if I can hear that flute every time I know
That I can bring that sweetness from inside on every moment and on every point I feel one
Thought from inside that these sweet which I have chosen inside life look so good on every
Moment and on every point those thinking which is become alive by those sweet sound can
Be alive only when that flute ring inside life only then it will bring memories on every point
Those thoughts which touch me on every point look so wrong on every angle of life I just
Feel one thing from my mind that flute that sing sweetly so nice so I just decide to try it in life
I try so hard to use it but it never comes right so after that I just thought one thing from inside
That may be I should just make sweets in life those sweets which bring out that nice feeling
And happiness from inside because how hard may I try but I can't sing that flute in life but
Making those sweets is possible in life when I eat them I feel same satisfaction inside and then
I just know that we can do our work best but we can't do any one else work so much good
Inside our life so then I feel that sweets will look so good inside life after all those sweets
Which look so beautiful and nice will look so wrong on every point those sweets which are
Having that nice look and taste will look so tasty on every point I feel one thing from inside
That sweet are creating those memories because I have them in mind it is neither flute or
Those sweet which are bring them out in life they are just giving peace to my mind so I just
Feel one thought from inside that those memories are becoming alive when we have peace in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...