Monday, March 4, 2013

Poem 723. Simple smile

                                                               Simple smile
Have you ever seen someone who have fall in love with fights those people never like to see
What is wrong or right whichever side may they stood but they want one thing that is fight
How strange is that in this world when simple smile is so costly inside life some people just
Don't want to treasure it in life I always love smile and I want it stored inside on every moment
I just feel that I like to keep treasure of that smile which will always help us on every point
And on every angle we feel that smile is something which touch our mind and take us on
Biggest and perfect joy ride of our life but still I just never understand why some people have
Problem with smile some just seem to fall in such love with fight that even on simple question
They start fight sometimes I feel that they are taking out something which is stored inside them
For entire life but then when you have some thing inside then you should understand it on
Every point of life you must know that something wrong is hidden inside you and you must
Know how to handle it in life but people seem so confused on that point they just keep showing
Their anger on every point I have one feeling from my mind that smile is precious but some
People just want to anger to become companion for life they want anger to win on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those thinking which
Enter in life will have something totally wrong on every point I feel just one thought on
Every point that smile is not something which should be treasured in life I have one thinking
From my mind that anger is one weapon which never help us in life on every point and on
Every moment in life I feel that smile is something so precious on every point those things
Which are having effect on life will look totally wrong in life these smiles are something
Which will have good thoughts on mind it will look so fresh when it enter in life after all
Those feeling which are having effect on life are pleasure and positive smile those smiles
Which touch us on every point are having different reactions on life I will just never understand
What I feel from my mind but I just never feel smile is something which will have reaction
Inside life I feel anger is something which will look so wrong on every point after all that
Smile which will have effect on life those feeling which look so good and fresh as sunshine
Will have effect on our mind I feel that simpleness which we see in smile is so good for
Our future and our life I will never understand how can some one hate smile and then fall
In love with anger in life which I just want to keep away on every point after all those thoughts
Which touch my mind are not that much good inside life I feel one thinking from my mind
That some people just like to argue in life when you say east then west is their favorite
Word of life but problem is inside them but we feel we are doing something wrong in life
Those people who are having problems in life which are leading to lot of troubles inside life
Anger and smile which are two  parts of life will have different effect on every point those
Thinking which are having reactions in life these feeling which give happiness are hated by
Those people but they need to change instead of that we try to change in life after all those
Emotions are having different reactions inside life but then those effects which are turning
Totally wrong on every point after all those good and evil are just two parts of life those
Thinking which will have effect on life smile will have positive effect on every time inside life
After all those smile which is so pure in life it will look so good on every point I wish from
Inside that smile should stay as part of our life and smile is never bringing happiness on
Any point of our life I feel one thought from inside that anger is that sword which will cut
Me and my mind but some just like it and they will act that way in life I have one thought
From inside smile and anger are two parts of life which will stay with each other on every
Moment and on every point I feel that smile can't reduce anger if other person decide but
We can do just one thing we understand that other person don't want smile so we can keep
That smile for us and then let other person have that smile which will give pleasure from inside
This smile is something which is power for our heart and happiness for our life I feel just
One thought from my mind that simple smile is something which I want to treasure in life
But I can't convince other so it will be just mine what other like is their own choice so I must
Understand let others keep anger as they like and in our life I must just feel smile alive in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...