Monday, March 18, 2013

Poem 747. Our thoughts

                                                              Our thoughts
Every day there is one question in our life what we truly think and what is hidden inside
From our thoughts and from our mind we always have something which is always hidden
On every part of life when we move ahead we feel one thinking from inside that hidden
Thoughts are those thinking which will tell that hidden thoughts are always kept behind
On every moment I feel one thought from inside that some thoughts are so good for us
And some thoughts are leading to problems many times just because we can't control
Our thoughts in life we start from one thought and then when we hear others discuss their
Thoughts we just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts are something so important
Inside life so before knowing what we are doing we start to adopt other people's thought
Inside our life those thinking which touch me on every point look so wrong on every point
Those thoughts which touch our mind began to move behind because we are busy in adding
Other people's thought inside life on every moment I feel that thoughts are something that
Are leading to different aspects in life those thoughts are creating effect on every point
Which start from one part to another part of life I feel one thought from my mind that
Those thoughts which we have inside life are not something which are so important in life
After all those thoughts that are moving ahead inside life from one point to second part
Inside life from one thought to another thought those things which are touching us in life
When from one point we hear thoughts which are leading on every moment and every
Point I feel one thing from inside that when one thought from one thing from one side
But then another thought which are leading to problems in life inside life on every moment
I feel that from one thought we will lead from one thought to another thought inside life
When one thought from one point we began to move ahead on every point on second thought
On every point I feel one thing from inside those thoughts which are moving ahead on
Every point inside life are those thoughts which are touching and moving ahead in life
I feel one thought from every point those things which leading one thought  to another
Sort of thought which are having side effect inside life so I feel one thing from my mind
Those one thought from one point will lead to another point inside life I feel that if we move
Ahead on every point so then I feel one thought from mind on every thought these will
Move ahead inside life those thoughts which are leading to different concepts of life on
Some points I feel one thought will vanish after some thoughts inside life but then those
Thoughts are having good reaction inside life look totally wrong when we start from one
Thought and then get engaged with thought of other people inside life so when we start
To move ahead on every point we feel that we are not landing on one thought to another
Thought on every point when from one thinking we start to move ahead in life after all
Those thinking which are moving ahead on every point from one thought to another
Thought which are having sad effect in life when thoughts from one area to another area
To life because those thoughts which are having confused on every point of life but then
When we start one person which will lead to another understanding in life but then another
Person will look so good on every point then those thoughts which will lead to problems
Inside life those thoughts which will lead second thought inside life from one person to
Another person inside life those thoughts which are leading to lot of problems that which
Are having reactions on every point because those thoughts which are really appealing
To our mind are nothing but just those thoughts which lead to many issues in life but
Then when we start from one thing from inside mind then those things which are touching
Our mind we need to clear thoughts from our mind after all those thoughts which are so
Clear on every point because those thoughts which are reality of life so then I feel one
Thought from inside that then another thought will enter inside life so those feeling which
Will enter inside life so I have one thought from my mind that some times my thoughts just
Remain on that point and others thought come ahead with me on every point of our life so
Those thoughts are not really that much true for our thinking and our life on every point
I just feel that in this process I leave my thoughts behind only I wish from now a days
I wish to keep those thoughts of mine alive so I want to keep away others thought from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...