Thursday, March 14, 2013

Poem 741. Proper way of life

                                                        Proper way of life
Did it really happen or it is just game of my mind that is one question which always arises
Inside my thoughts and my mind whenever we see something totally different and unique in life
We feel those thoughts which will lead to one question which always arise in mind when ever
We see something of unique kind we just feel one thing that this unique kind of thing is not
That much good for life those thoughts which we feel are so unique from inside will look so
Wrong on every point we just never understand those unique kind of things are truly part of
Our future and life on every thought I feel that unique kind of things are not believed by my
Thoughts and my mind when we move ahead we just have one thinking from inside that when
Unique thing enter in life I just can't believe it even after seeing it with my eyes those things
Which touch me and my mind are not truly part of my life I just have one thought and one
Thinking from my mind that unique things just appeal to my thoughts and my mind when
I will began to think I just feel one thing from my mind that unique things are those things
Which touch me and my thinking on every point those unique things which touch my feeling
Are not really seen by my mind on every moment we just feel one thought from inside that
Unique thing are those things which hardly seem to exist in life on every moment I feel just
One thought that those uniqueness of those things no longer appeal my mind because when
I see something which is so unique in life I just feel one thought that how can that thing
Really exist so I just reject that thing and blame my imagination for it in life so when those
Unique thing even existed on many points still it seem that we just never accept them in life
Those unique things which touch our thoughts and our mind are never going to come near
Our mind on any point I just have one feeling that uniqueness is that part of mind which
Always there on every point but when we move we just need one thinking from mind that
Uniqueness is always precious to our mind but still we just never believe that it existed in life
So we just never believe it even when we see it with our eyes because unique things are those
Things which have impact on life but when I see them I believe that they are not truly there
Inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that
Uniqueness is something which when comes before my eyes will look so nice that I feel
One thought from my mind that unique are thing some thing which we never see before
Is one thought that capture our mind those unique which are having different effect inside life
But when those unique which are having reaction on every point after all unique that will
See our eyes will look totally wrong on every point I feel that unique thing which are having
Effect on life after all those unique things which we see with our eyes are having effect on
Our life on every moment I feel just one thing that unique things are existed but I just can't
Accept them in life with my negative mind changes and positive things are part of lie but
Still only negative remaing truth of life but then I feel one thing from my mind then on every
Moment and on every point those unique things which are so good on every point but then
I feel one thing from inside that changes are something totally wrong in my mind I just remain
To that thought positive unique things existed inside life after all those unique sort of things
Of thoughts are not moving ahead as per our thinking in life we just never expected good
Sort of things on every point so then I feel one thing from inside that unique things are
Something which are truly good part of life still on every moment we just feel they are not
Existed inside life we feel one thought from every point that wrong things will move out
Of our life when we accept changes as truth of life we feel one thought from our mind
That changes are those things which will look so nice in life but we need to understand
One thought from our mind that there are proper ways inside life to accept changes when
They truly happen in life on every point we feel one thought from inside that those changes
Which are having effect on every point we feel one thing from inside that changes are those
Part of life which will have impact on mind I feel one thought from inside that changes
Are those parts which are important inside life those proper ways which will show us in life
That we can move ahead as we prefer and life but on every moment I have one thought
From inside that I want to move ahead and understand those facts of life that changes are
Those parts which are having reaction on every point of our life because those thoughts
Of change will have truth inside and when we accept them in proper way we can get help
From them inside life those truths having bad effect on life because those truths are not
Properly accepted inside life so then I feel that changes are leading to wrong way inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...