Sunday, March 17, 2013

Poem 746. Justice of my life

                                                         Justice of my life
When I see the justice I feel so pleased from inside I just feel that god is standing with me
On that time but when in few moment from inside that those things which are leading to
Problem on every point I feel one thing from my mind that god is not standing which will
Create problems inside life after all those thoughts which will hurt me from inside I feel
That one thing inside life these justice will have reaction inside our life I feel that this justice
Which will touch our life doesn't look that much good on every point so then this justice
Which have different thoughts inside life justice is totally wrong on every point but then
Justice seem like part of our life on every point justice turn into injustice on every point in life
I feel one thing from inside that justice which is so good on every point because justice will
Look so interesting in life I feel one thought from my mind justice is precious in our life
Justice is so important inside life I have justice that will help us on every point I have some
Sort of thoughts which will have justice seem more important in life when I see them I feel
I am moving ahead in good way in life I have one thought from justice will look so good on
Every point but then justice will turn from one point to positive thoughts into negative one
On sometimes those negative thoughts are those which will have bad reaction on life and
It seem like injustice will enter after sometimes in life I feel that justice will turn into injustice on
Every moment in life I feel one thing from my mind but then justice will look so wrong
On every point injustice is something which will turn into something bad on every point
Inside life I feel one thinking from inside that justice will turn into injustice after some time
On every moment I feel that justice is that thirst which will not fulfilled every time sometimes
Things turn in wrong way on every point because injustice is something which will hurt us on
Every point after all those injustice will happen on some spots of life we have to fight on
Every point because those injustice will always hurt us but that is also that truth of life and
Justice will turn into injustice on every point we need to understand on every point I have
One thing  in life justice is something totally needed on every area of life injustice is
Something which will look so nice on every point I feel that injustice are that part which will
Harm us on every point I feel one thought from inside that justice will turn into injustice on
Every point inside life I have justice on every point but then suddenly injustice turn into that
Part of life I have one thought from inside justice is something that will help us in our life
Injustice will lead us on every point inside life after all injustice is most harmful for life so
Then that injustice will manage to hurt us on every point those justice which turn began to
Look totally wrong on every point I feel one thinking from inside that justice will turn into
Some sort of injustice on each point because justice is that thing which will turn into some
Totally wrong thing on every angle of life that justice which we want as part of life will
Not always same way inside life after all injustice are something which are so sure part of life
On every moment we feel that justice will look so nice on every point because those things
Which are part of life but then justice is totally wrong on every point because injustice is
Something which are moving ahead on every point that justice will turn on every point but
Injustice will look totally wrong on every point I have those thoughts which are so precious
Inside life justice will help us in life but sometimes injustice will look totally wrong on every
Moment and point on that thought injustice which is important part inside will visit us on
Some point inside life I feel one thought from inside that injustice will serve us on some
Points inside life those justice and injustice are part of our life we need to start fight on
Every point inside life I have one thing from inside that justice turn into injustice on every
Point inside life so I have justice which are important in life I feel that those fights that
Are leading to problem in life those justice will look so bad on every point but then I have
One thought from inside justice will be some thing that will look so good on every point
When justice turn into injustice I feel that is moment which will create on every moment
Inside life but those wars which are having reaction on every point so then I feel one thing
From inside that destiny will decide when we should win our fight we feel just one thing
From inside that we will win justice only when luck will decide so sometimes injustice is
Something which will become part of life when it will always look so true on every point in life
And sadly sometimes we feel just one thought from mind that injustice become justice of life
But if only you give it sometime then you will understand it was never wrong it's just tide
Which will goes away from life so I feel that after some time justice will enter inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...